Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling All Items, GBs, and LVL 80 Warrior

This is a discussion on Selling All Items, GBs, and LVL 80 Warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; And, who made a name called AxymDontGo ...lol. If you pay me $500, I will think about not going.[/b] :lol: ...
Page: 2

pinkrox87

And, who made a name called AxymDontGo...lol. If you pay me $500, I will think about not going.[/b]
    :lol: BUMP

psynet

You can't just call me a noob then leave i see you when you get back on [/b]

gangaaxymnoob send me your msn, and you want 500 dollars to stay sell all your stuff make 500 dollars then come back and start all over again. I will help lvl you up just like the old days .

Ps not sure who made the name axymdon'tgo but a few people have been asking about i've told them to come on here and protest

pinkrox87

Ps not sure who made the name axymdon'tgo but a few people have been asking about i've told them to come on here and protest [/b]
    it says it his IGN is roguefevzi, if it is him, then i remember him :P and no protesting, you need to spam bump so we can sell

GANGALEE

it says it his IGN is roguefevzi, if it is him, then i remember him :P and no protesting, you need to spam bump so we can sell [/b]
    OH...I know who he is. By the way, anyone wants to take over the clan? I really don't need to be leader. Send me your applications with a $50 application fee...

pinkrox87

OH...I know who he is. By the way, anyone wants to take over the clan? I really don't need to be leader. Send me your applications with a $50 application fee...[/b]
    :lol: BUMP

up up up

GANGALEE

Sold the SS+7.....
    Sold 30gb....about 20gb left

GANGALEE

tick tock

GANGALEE

gulp

pinkrox87

gulp[/b]
    :lol: i need to get my mind out of the gutter