Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

MrRogers is a Thief

This is a discussion on MrRogers is a Thief within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; My old friend who i made the mistake of trusting (MrRogers) stole me blind 2 days ago. I've tried to ...
Page: 1

Banned

My old friend who i made the mistake of trusting (MrRogers) stole me blind 2 days ago. I've tried to correct this, but to no avail. There is NO ONE else who knows my info and I've NEVER used any programs. Not to mention i build/fix/install computers and set up networks for a living... my computer doesn't even have a bad cookie on it... I didn't get hacked. My friend stole my items. If you are wondering what I lost it was my Dual Shios+2 and my IN. I unsealed them so that i could try them on Isabel's (waffles on ko4life, SiReN IGN) lvl 75 Mage. We are IRL friends and she doesn't even know my account info. None of my IRL know my pass. Only person is MrRogers... Zhoujie (a rouge in our clan who is friends with MrRogers also) told me my login name... and then told me that MrRogers told him to check SiReN to see if my items are on that account. MrRogers doesn't have SiReN's account and the username he give him was mine. Now here is were logic comes in. Would Zhoujie like to me and say that? No because even tho i'm making it simple here it's not obvious to most that it's pointing to MrRogers. But if Zhoujie is honest and MrRogers did tell Zhoujie this then it would make since he wanted to trick him into thinking he was helping me but instead adding another IP to my account login. What do u think?

I know MrRogers has stollen my shios and my IN.

well a lot more stuff too... all my armors but my sealed+7 paper dd helm.

Yes i give my info's to Wendo after this happened and i explained why in AKUTEE's post [post="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=233396&st=20"]HERE[/post].

Waffles

I'm so sorry this happened to you, and that that jerk used my name to wipe his tracks And you are right, everything points to Rogers. I don't understand why people value stupid pixels over friendships.

wendolyn1987

Yes it would have most definately been MrRogers

this is fucking bullshit after you trust someone sooo long !!

Rathian

really thought he was a gg but i guess not sucks that he would do this right after he quit to play wow

wendolyn1987

was rogers sharer with angel also?

because didnt angel get hacked?

Fubuki

wow, everyone turnin bad now .. less ppl trustable -.-
    sorry to hear that bro

closetoheaven

use trade mod and seal all your times cause you cant trust no one any more

SonOfaGun

now i wish i had recorded that msn chat as proof

EMW

No worries! I have this case under my magnifying glass.

wow.... daddy the reason im not talking is because my parents took my computer away cuz i was pissed that u call me a scammer... and i make my parents mad. I dont have much time to talk as my parents dont want me on a computer (on my moms comp atm) K daddy seriously wtf are you talking about i never stole ur stuff lmfao. i heard lovemii got hack and angel to so i check urs and pixeys acc. and ur stuff wasnt there but pixeys was and i happened to run into zhoujie.. i said his stuff is gone but pixeys isnt. so then i remembered u had stuff on siren before.... so i asked zhoujie if he can watch acc for me ( IT WAS TRENTS ACCOUNT I ADMIT)[i went to dinner was in a hurry]) and i told him it and went to eat chinese food. i logged onto msn on my phone and talked to zhoujie and nothing was wrong. so i thot everything was cool intil you msn me im like wow u got hack and thought it was me... i was very dissappointed and mad. my sister comes in and hits me on the head with a book so i fukin hit her and my comp got taken away so thats why im not able to talk to you right now.

Banned

i wasn't hacked... and u were only person with the account.

if your pissed it's the guilt...

dude so what if i was the only one with the account info? that doesnt mean shit. dude every major person in enchanted got owned, i didnt own you. You were one of my great friends. I have no guilt as i did nothing to make me feel guilty. If you want to accuse me, and if your clan wants to accuse me, then so be it. I know what i did and didn't do. You dont have to believe me. Cant believe it had to come to this.

Banned

maybe one of your programs got u keyloged...

go macro some more...

gonna lie and say u don't do that too?

shoulda known better than to trust a program user...

LOL @ lying, I'm not lying. Yes i used macro but that was 1 1/2 years ago. Never used on MrRogers, cuz my other lvl 65 got banned for it and i learned my lesson. Maybe i am keylogged, and if it was my fault that you got hacked im reallly sorry.... when i get my computer back ill scan it for anything. My dad is a major computer geek and he will know if i have anything on there. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Waffles

Can you explain why you told zhou daddy's account was mine? Because that doesn't make sense.

You know what DOES make sense? You heard lovemii got hacked and realized it would be the perfect opportunity to hack him, and lay the blame on someone else.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast