Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Selling battle priest lvl 72.14%

This is a discussion on Selling battle priest lvl 72.14% within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Bro you just going for most pages in a market section topic or you actually selling it? Anyways good luck ...
Page: 4

SiCoXiS

Bro you just going for most pages in a market section topic or you actually selling it? Anyways good luck either way zuzuzuzu.[/b]
    haha yea im selling my friends acc cuz they tell me for sell hes acc cuz i have reputation selling acc, items, gold bars well in ares 1st time im selling in pathos hehe :lol:

OneHitOneKill

offering lvl 61.40% akara priest hhh side 23.5k nP BP items on it.. for ur priest naked

SiCoXiS

offering lvl 61.40% akara priest hhh side 23.5k nP BP items on it.. for ur priest naked[/b]
    need only cash i dun play ko 2 years :lol:

SheiLing

Yours full plates are with hp or str and if with hp will you sell them for igc?
    Something like 15 M each part?

Best Regards

SheiLing

bump please answer

Regards

SiCoXiS

Yours full plates are with hp or str and if with hp will you sell them for igc?
    Something like 15 M each part?
    Best Regards[/b]
    hi i dun play ko this is my friend acc and he leave the game long time ago we only want USD and we r selling all the acc cuz the items r sealed and he dun want put a premium but if the price is good for the priest naked maybe he put the premium if not we sell all the acc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234