S< lvl 56 priest orc side !!!

This is a discussion on S< lvl 56 priest orc side !!! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; my prest name is : Biiatch np: 1,2k when you need it whit shell helmet +7 (offer pls) and igc ...
Page: 1

Swizly

Default S< lvl 56 priest orc side !!!

my prest name is : Biiatch
    np: 1,2k
    when you need it whit shell helmet +7 (offer pls)
    and igc ca. 2m and can give more + igc

i neeed Items in ares or ARES IGC BP whapon ares

i prefere ARES IGC or PRIEST WHEAPON !! (ON ARES )

OFFFERS plS PM ME IN ARES : Swizly , OoSwizlYoO send me a pm in the ko4life.com forum or post it here!!!

MFG Swizly

KnightOnlinePathos

you wont be able to sell it as its name wont be able to be change intime for the ban. if it doesnt happen though, or you change its name before hand, im interested

Swizly

PUUUMP

Swizly

puump

idefix

Originally posted by KnightOnlinePathos
    you wont be able to sell it as its name wont be able to be change intime for the ban. if it doesnt happen though, or you change its name before hand, im interested
    what u mean "in time"??

Swizly

he menas noth1ng who buyed my char ?? give it for cheap ARES IGC and u have my char!!!!! PM PM ares igc u become my char in pathos lvl 56 priest

KnightOnlinePathos

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KnightOnlinePathos
    what u mean "in time"??[/b]
    i thought you had to have it changed by jan 1st(today) or the chars get banned

idefix

Originally posted by KnightOnlinePathos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KnightOnlinePathos)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KnightOnlinePathos

what u mean "in time"??
    i thought you had to have it changed by jan 1st(today) or the chars get banned[/b]
    actually no, u only get banned if some1 makes a complaint about ur name being offensive. as long as u dont logon u wont have a problem and whne u do, be sure to go to some dark corner so no1 sees u, buy a NCS off PUS and then run with speedhax to the npc who lets u change name...

also, it doesnt take that long to change ur name lol, it was like 2 or 3 days ago some1 cudve bought it, and it takes 10 mins to change ur name so i dont see ur "u cant change it on time"...