SELLING CHARACTER lvl 79 and items for IGC!

This is a discussion on SELLING CHARACTER lvl 79 and items for IGC! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling>> Iron Neklace + 5, Iron Belt + 5, DUAL ROL + 5, DUAL EME + 5, Set rouge shell's ...
Page: 1

grgoma

Selling>> Iron Neklace + 5, Iron Belt + 5, DUAL ROL + 5, DUAL EME + 5, Set rouge shell's + 8/pauldron + 9, Sherion + 8, Sherion + 9, Chitin Shield + 8,Chitin Bow + 10 Human Rouge lvl 79, 96,48%

:OO_oooo

WITH GOLD PREM 33 days....

offer's ??

shelliebelly

Selling>> Iron Neklace + 5, Iron Belt + 5, DUAL ROL + 5, DUAL EME + 5, Set rouge shell's + 8/pauldron + 9, Sherion + 8, Sherion + 9, Chitin Shield + 8,Chitin Bow + 10 Human Rouge lvl 79, 96,48%
    :OO_oooo
    WITH GOLD PREM 33 days....
    offer's ??[/b]
    srry to say but your not funny <_<

grgoma

srry to say but your not funny <_<[/b]

sry to say but u are retard i try for USD no any pm ... so i can try for IGC BTW come to my town and suckmydick!!!!!!!!! retard

turk die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelliebelly

sry to say but u are retard i try for USD no any pm ... so i can try for IGC BTW come to my town and suckmydick!!!!!!!!! retard
    turk die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    hahahaha im not a turk, are you serieus about that character ? :s if yes wtf babashopper

priest_GOOD

well this guy is a fuking retadr scammer he pmed me and said do u wanna buy my character i said dunno then we talked on msn and then he said he want over 15k USD for tht acc...gay lol wht a scammer don&#39;t trust this guy hehe just helping the member&#39;s on forums....

shelliebelly

well this guy is a fuking retadr scammer he pmed me and said do u wanna buy my character i said dunno then we talked on msn and then he said he want over 15k USD for tht acc...gay lol wht a scammer don&#39;t trust this guy hehe just helping the member&#39;s on forums....[/b]
    well priest good i think everyone on this forum is smart enough to know that this is a scam or joke rofl

kam1ni

:S you need IGC ? you got everything you can have in this game you dont need IGC and you&#39;re not funny :S

OverKill

HE TRYING TO SCAMM SOM ONE HERE !!!!!!!! IGC FOR THIS LOL. POST SCREEN SHOOT OF YOUR ITEMS AND OF YOUR CHAR PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as for now your account is banned and i will be doing abit of research to see if your being truthful