Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Chitin+8 set and dule rocs

This is a discussion on Selling Chitin+8 set and dule rocs within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Bump Apologies for topic hijacking.. free bumps for few days coming...
Page: 2

Bump

Apologies for topic hijacking..

free bumps for few days coming

up

bump

bump[/b]
    make it +5

theperfection

for your information , the person you bumping above is jesse1235 i shouldve known better that you were on his side.

for your information , the person you bumping above is jesse1235 i shouldve known better that you were on his side.[/b]
    ??? Why are you asumeing things?

for your information , the person you bumping above is jesse1235 i shouldve known better that you were on his side.[/b]
    You just accused me of bumping a scammers post knowingly and that im somehow connected to him scamming you , please keep it up so everyone will see for themselves how you treat others.

*** all please note. Perfection came to me when he needed to transfer his +11 rb shell parts and lvl 80 warrior in cypher ring i accepted trade and traded them back 1 minute later without incident....now this kind of slanderous remarks in an unrelated post in marketplace...You know anyone else who would gladly trade you 2 parts +9 shell n lvl 80 warrior in cypher ring? Now " i probably was in cahoots with Jesse who stole from you"..i dont even know what to say to someone who could accuse me of something like this...

Last free bump in case hes right and you are jesse..if your not Jesse, thank perfectboy for bump loss

theperfection

You just accused me of bumping a scammers post knowingly and that im somehow connected to him scamming you , please keep it up so everyone will see for themselves how you treat others.

*** all please note. Perfection came to me when he needed to transfer his +11 rb shell parts and lvl 80 warrior in cypher ring i accepted trade and traded them back 1 minute later without incident....now this kind of slanderous remarks in an unrelated post in marketplace...You know anyone else who would gladly trade you 2 parts +9 shell n lvl 80 warrior in cypher ring? Now " i probably was in cahoots with Jesse who stole from you"..i dont even know what to say to someone who could accuse me of something like this...
    Last free bump in case hes right and you are jesse..if your not Jesse, thank perfectboy for bump loss[/b]

im not answer to all your comments , its pointless. Just go about your way and i will go mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12