Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

selling complete set + 9/19 HP

This is a discussion on selling complete set + 9/19 HP within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bump for my favorite chink...
Page: 4

bump for my favorite chink

ooo

bump for my favorite chink [/b]
    /the biggest noob sin

lol stop stalking me noobie

/the biggest noob sin[/b]
    +1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

/the biggest noob sin[/b]
    +1... i even beat him on sin, and i sux on sin :s

+1... i even beat him on sin, and i sux on sin :s[/b]
    i bet , i could beat him with my ardream char :X

ooo

lol stop stalking me noobie[/b]
    i dont see why its a problem for u considering u bother me with pm all the time on ur noob chars with some bullshit everyday.

dont spy on me now son

hey an eye for an eye there buddy. i know you love hearing what i have to say. :lol:

OH AND NICK STOP LYING EVERYONE WAS THERE WE WERE IN A KEMIROSA PARTY I BEAT YOU LIKE 3-1 SO JUST SHUT UP. you kept coming back and asking me to vs again on vent. at the end you were like i'm not taht bad right corp? (remember?) you didnt think i was gonna let you keep talking out your ass did you? go back to claiming being good on a private server because i never seen you own anything and if you ever did own anyone you were wearing someone else's gear because you're a bum you got nothing. /quit_ko and life while you're at it and stop with the lies

PS: redshiggi if you want to vs me just send me a pm here on ko4life i'll give you a good raping anytime on any character you want. i dare you.

ooo

hey an eye for an eye there buddy. i know you love hearing what i have to say. :lol:

OH AND NICK STOP LYING EVERYONE WAS THERE WE WERE IN A KEMIROSA PARTY I BEAT YOU LIKE 3-1 SO JUST SHUT UP. you kept coming back and asking me to vs again on vent. at the end you were like i'm not taht bad right corp? (remember?) you didnt think i was gonna let you keep talking out your ass did you? go back to claiming being good on a private server because i never seen you own anything and if you ever did own anyone you were wearing someone else's gear because you're a bum you got nothing. /quit_ko and life while you're at it and stop with the lies

PS: redshiggi if you want to vs me just send me a pm here on ko4life i'll give you a good raping anytime on any character you want. i dare you.[/b]
    i dont remember u beating my mage 1 time eversince u play on this server.

SO WHATS UP MAN???

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

PS: redshiggi if you want to vs me just send me a pm here on ko4life i'll give you a good raping anytime on any character you want. i dare you.[/b]
    what are you talking about, I don't remember the score of the vses, cause i vsed u unbuffed (just used wolf and safety like i always did in CZ), while ur lil ass had undy/ac... i didn't really care if i lost in a vs on stunner (rouge) cause i sux at playing rouge anyway... and it turned out on vent that TC and other companions saying "damn corprate you got owned".... it's sad that you lose on undy/ac to an unbuffed rouge, and especially a noob rouge in this case... so stop trying to defend yourself further more cause you sound like a retard...
    Yes I am a bum... that's why I live in a house, supported by the university for my studying and for my daily needs by my parents, i find this close to a perfect life, unlike you who probably lives in a shit hole, and i don't forget, gets drunk every night, as i visited your vent often... i guess that's to just forget your life troubles isn't it?
    I don't play KO anymore, so I couldn't give a shit if you call me the worst or the best anymore, so sure bud I'm am the worst player in KO history... hope that makes u feel a bit better... but don't forget, the worst player in KO history who beat ur ass... so i guess im 2nd worst player, and u take the spot of the worst kkthxbb

unfortunately my care cup is empty + too long to read.

papecran3

what are you talking about, I don't remember the score of the vses, cause i vsed u unbuffed (just used wolf and safety like i always did in CZ), while ur lil ass had undy/ac... i didn't really care if i lost in a vs on stunner (rouge) cause i sux at playing rouge anyway... and it turned out on vent that TC and other companions saying "damn corprate you got owned".... it's sad that you lose on undy/ac to an unbuffed rouge, and especially a noob rouge in this case... so stop trying to defend yourself further more cause you sound like a retard...
    Yes I am a bum... that's why I live in a house, supported by the university for my studying and for my daily needs by my parents, i find this close to a perfect life, unlike you who probably lives in a shit hole, and i don't forget, gets drunk every night, as i visited your vent often... i guess that's to just forget your life troubles isn't it?
    I don't play KO anymore, so I couldn't give a shit if you call me the worst or the best anymore, so sure bud I'm am the worst player in KO history... hope that makes u feel a bit better... but don't forget, the worst player in KO history who beat ur ass... so i guess im 2nd worst player, and u take the spot of the worst kkthxbb[/b]

shut up nick u live in Canada like that is something to brag about zzz and stop talking about your university zzz ITS CALLED COLLAGE NUB!

hmmm why not

i will come with lvl 80 rouge , just pm me brotha

Banned

Who cares, settle the 1v1's on MSN.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234