Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SELLING CS +7

This is a discussion on SELLING CS +7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; sell it to fate im sure he can offer u good IGI for that glave[/b] ill see his offer i ...
Page: 2

RayCroft

sell it to fate im sure he can offer u good IGI for that glave[/b]
    ill see his offer i would be happy to trade with him too cuz i really think hes legit

noobie

damn nigga.. u mada glave +9 .. awesome

RayCroft

damn nigga.. u mada glave +9 .. awesome[/b]

Thats the word i was looking for when i saw the yellow light xD

Fate

after i see your reply to my post it make me want to back away from your glave man. from what i see it look like you value that glave at the price of a raptor+9. from what i see you get 10glave+8 + 10trina that pretty sure give you a glave +9 given the worse case. so that (10x10gb + 10x4gb = 140gbs) i don't see how is that worth ROF's/IN's/IB's. notice everything is with the S. anyway if you can sell that glave for what you want i'm happy for you if not then you know you should lower your price and we can work out a deal.

RayCroft

after i see your reply to my post it make me want to back away from your glave man. from what i see it look like you value that glave at the price of a raptor+9. from what i see you get 10glave+8 + 10trina that pretty sure give you a glave +9 given the worse case. so that (10x10gb + 10x4gb = 140gbs) i don't see how is that worth ROF's/IN's/IB's. notice everything is with the S. anyway if you can sell that glave for what you want i'm happy for you if not then you know you should lower your price and we can work out a deal.[/b]
    i didnt told how much i wanted for it but nvm bro gl at anvil ! ppl ask me what i want i answer uniques no weapons no armor if you got a problem with that i am sorry and btw i have no idea of the price atm i dont know how i could even give you an idea of the price i want cuz i dont know it myself cya around gl

Fate

i know an item like this is very hard to determine price so take your time and see what people offer you and you can get an idea of the price.

i doubt i will be upgrading anytime soon. since a Taoist said that this month is my worst luck and it true just last week alone i burned over 200gbs at the anvil!!!

RayCroft

Glave +9/90 sold to H0RROR ! ty 2 you bro pleasure to trade with legit ppls !

BUMP

TY <3

Banned

TY <3[/b]
    what u traded him :mellow:

IN + ROM + ROL for Glave +9 + RE.

Genkku

IN + ROM + ROL for Glave +9 + RE.[/b]
    OMG nice offer both of you.

RayCroft

OMG nice offer both of you.[/b]
    Yep i think we had a good trade both too