Selling CS+7

This is a discussion on Selling CS+7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; The shield is still sealed for another 5 days because I have bronze premy atm. The best offer in game ...
Page: 1

Default Selling CS+7

The shield is still sealed for another 5 days because I have bronze premy atm. The best offer in game is Dual SSE+1 and IB, best USD offer is $400. The shield is 100% legit and I expect the same from my offers. Don't even bother offering me anything other than Dual SSE+1 and extra items. Don't mean to be an A Hole here but I have had so many garbage PM's that it is rediculous. Please Pm all offers...

up

Banned

sex pls

bump :wub:

up

up

synergyhockey

so u didn't like my lot?

nah...i'm am only going to trade it for what i want man. Dual sse +1 needs to be in the offer. I am in no hurry to sell this shield, so I'm not gonna trade it for something i don't need.

up

omfg guys...no, no, no, i don't need any weapons so please stop pming offers with stuff for a warrior. I am an int priest so an avedon 8 will do me no good. ONCE AGAIN...any offer needs to contain AT LEAST dual SSE+1 or I will not reply to your offer....thx

up

ryanleepro

^

what a asshole