Selling Dlw ORC account

This is a discussion on Selling Dlw ORC account within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; My friend is selling his DLW account for only IGC ( NO USD WHAT SO EVER) The account has all ...
Page: 1

DeathAndResurrection

My friend is selling his DLW account for only IGC ( NO USD WHAT SO EVER)

The account has all 3 spots fulled ..and its Lvl 59 warrior with all quest jewarls u can do .he has only done the earrings tho so u got to do the others to get them .... lvl 51(delvl from 52) preist with is full bp with +7 strn set ...he has alot of exp left..key quest .etc.and a lvl 1 warrior which is in the middle ...account has 14 days of PLAT prem starting today*march 17* ..
    Account has alot of shit in the inn...scrolls...2 400% scrolls left...some pots...some random fp and shit ..+10 strn neck and 2 +10 strn rings !!

only wanting gb&#39;s ... B/O is 5!! gb&#39;s ....c/o from my friend is 3 lol >< bb ^^ ... to talk pm me here or add my msn .pm me to ask for my msn

edit : if there is way we can use a trade mod i will be willing do to that// + b/o went down a gb..cause sime is kinda rigth lol

sime217

just a heads up though, i don&#39;t even think i could get 5 gb for my 71 rogue :\

DeathAndResurrection

well ..thats just the b/o ..and its got plat lol ....so mybe somone will offer 4-5 gb and ill take it lol

kratos

up for confusing GG

DeathAndResurrection

im not confusing..i jsut got dreams lol

kratos

what kinda airsoft do u even want lol

DeathAndResurrection

ill send u on msn ....btw i got to stop posting..its like spamming lol msn nigg

Banned

yea.... 5gb? thats alot for DCZ....

DeathAndResurrection

yea.... 5gb? thats alot for DCZ....[/b]
    did i ask for your spamm ? no bro..i said b/o is 5gb,...cause plat that is on it is 35$ ...which is 3-4gb ...and then the total of the account ..for 2 gb ..no really its not bad..there are 2 400% exp scrolls s o u can go 60+ with 1 awrrior and keep 1 dlw
    i think its not bad..so yea

DeathAndResurrection

^