Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Dual Sherions +8

This is a discussion on Selling Dual Sherions +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; You could no more have farmed the Sharion's +8 then I can turn wine into water my friend, you need ...
Page: 2

mordeth

You could no more have farmed the Sharion's +8 then I can turn wine into water my friend, you need banned from these forums and game for being one of the retards that mess the game up by duping end of story.

Peace

mdog1

Originally posted by EveryThingIAm
    Yeah because my post count determines whether or not I'm gonna scam someone? *Listen here you no-life scum bag. *While you're in here posting i'm in-game farming, which is why you're looking in my selling posts. *I earn my items whilst you buy them. *Shows what kind of typical lazy American you are. GTFO off my nuts and don't post unless it's constructive.
    are you fucking kidding me? ok lets asume all americans are lazy......fuck your waste of a country sorry you got deported.

fucking duper

Chant

BUMP :wub: BUMP :wub: and BUMP
    What a noobie to call americans lazy...

oh well.. goodluck with sleepibg with the GM's.. lazy mofo

oSTUo

Trey ur lazy dont lie.. but u dance well and have a massive penis. so its balanced, and also i thin you got GM cum +8 on ur lips a bit there.. *hands tissue*
    need more English ppl on aressssss i know like 3. >.<

FatChicK

wtf stu nig
    get ur ass to msn kkty

Recoman

who the hell make a iron belt +1 ?? dosnt it get like 5 more ac and 1extra defence ? kinda waste of 3 iron belts ?

go die in a fucking fire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12