Nation Change

This is a discussion on Nation Change within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I might be in the wrong forum and for that I apologize. I've searched and can't find a past discussion, ...
Page: 1

Radtech

I might be in the wrong forum and for that I apologize. I've searched and can't find a past discussion, maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots.

Anyways, can anyone tell me when the Nation Transfer will be enabled again? It's driving me nuts that I have 2 humans and one ORC account and I wanna switch everything to one side.

I might be in the wrong forum and for that I apologize. I've searched and can't find a past discussion, maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots.

Anyways, can anyone tell me when the Nation Transfer will be enabled again? It's driving me nuts that I have 2 humans and one ORC account and I wanna switch everything to one side.[/b]
    Wow dude u are way off on the section, this is the market section for Ares. You should check the General chat section for stuff like this. Don't bother making a post there though, no one has any idea when it will be enabled and you will only get flamed for making a post about something that other people have asked many times. You just gotta wait.

Radtech

Wow dude u are way off on the section, this is the market section for Ares. You should check the General chat section for stuff like this. Don't bother making a post there though, no one has any idea when it will be enabled and you will only get flamed for making a post about something that other people have asked many times. You just gotta wait.[/b]
    Thanks for the response. Funny you should mention me getting flamed in general chat because I did post there and I was flamed....LMAO. I responded to the flame tho so if you get a chance check it out, it makes for entertaining reading. I can't stand it when people flame other people just so they can show they exist. My theory is post to help or don't post at all. The flaming is piontless .