gkplayer?

This is a discussion on gkplayer? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; has anyone done business with GKPLAYER.com? they sale GBs for knight online. I was wondering if they were trustworthy or ...
Page: 1

doodles

has anyone done business with GKPLAYER.com? they sale GBs for knight online. I was wondering if they were trustworthy or just out to scam people. I am requesting we do this trade through a mediator to secure the trade, but still waiting for a reply from them.

doodles

i guess noone has used this service yet. I will continue to post details on trade as they happen. if anyone knows anything about this person please let me know something about thier reliabilty.

doodles

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS!

I would not trust GKPLAYER. Seems like a scammer to me. on sept 18 i recieved an email from gkplayer, stating that a trade of 10 GB on cypher for 75m on girakon was an acceptable trade to contact them on yahoo for details. After I contacted them on yahoo trade was verified. Then I asked to use a mediator from KO4life. after a few minute wait, the next response was they didnt have any coin in stock on girakon.

I didnt give any items or USD for coin, so I didnt get scammed. but I have a feeling they were just out to take my coin and not to return anything to me.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

use mmorpgmaster they are 100% trustable and very good

doodles

use mmorpgmaster they are 100% trustable and very good[/b]
    do they do coin exchanges at mmorpgmaster? can you please post where to locate and communicate with them?

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS!

I would not trust GKPLAYER. Seems like a scammer to me. on sept 18 i recieved an email from gkplayer, stating that a trade of 10 GB on cypher for 75m on girakon was an acceptable trade to contact them on yahoo for details. After I contacted them on yahoo trade was verified. Then I asked to use a mediator from KO4life. after a few minute wait, the next response was they didnt have any coin in stock on girakon.

I didnt give any items or USD for coin, so I didnt get scammed. but I have a feeling they were just out to take my coin and not to return anything to me.[/b]
    they arent scammers...how the hell would they be scammers if they didnt take anything from you before telling you they were out of stock?

do they do coin exchanges at mmorpgmaster? can you please post where to locate and communicate with them?[/b]

they dont. they only sell Gbs and just google it...

doodles

they arent scammers...how the hell would they be scammers if they didnt take anything from you before telling you they were out of stock?[/b]
    they wasnt out of stock until i requested a mediator for security. the trade was ok until i requested a mediator. how isnt that a scammer? just wasnt able to scam me!