Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blacki/Breakthis First ever made pk video(funniest videos)&l

This is a discussion on Blacki/Breakthis First ever made pk video(funniest videos)&l within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Man ,,,i m soo bored waiting for logos so decided to jam everything i did into one little nub clip= ...
Page: 1

blackii

Default Blacki/Breakthis First ever made pk video(funniest videos)&l

Man ,,,i m soo bored waiting for logos
    so decided to jam everything i did into one little nub clip= ]
    enjoy wakakakkaakkaa :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8cDGaEyfU

:huh: youtube suck - terrible quality
    :huh: you need to learn a lot how to make movie, there was no sound like 30 sec beetwen 1 and 2 song, also text should be insterted on the clips not after. Also music suck because it was already in other movies. Overall didnt like it but cool that some1 making pk movies from Pathos, put a bit more work/time into next part ^_^

blackii

hahaha its my first time use movie maker teach me how to make a better video xDD
    i have no i dea how to use it
    anddddd most of the video are took when i didn't want to =P
    lol soo not much to show xDDD

halifax

freestyler, pull the d1ldo out of ur butt and enjoy the video mr. movie critic. Also dont call me nooob when i ripped maklers ass apart 1v1 on givemeurlove. I was at over 1500hp both fight when he died.... i could kill him without hp buff muahahah friken noobs. And i will 1v1 him on jeremiah soon i hope :-)

T0wn3R

hahahahaha the koxpers, i think would be easlier if you kill first the priest :wub:

blackii

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    hahahahaha the koxpers, i think would be easlier if you kill first the priest *:wub:
    haha i knw baba xDD i notice it when i watch the clips bak

:lol: :lol:
    how could u show clips of me dying zzz

vanlordacc

not bad not bad..but u gutta work on ur combo n faster changing tergets other then that it was preety good

asdadsfsad£$"%$£&$£%you copied yourself of my song zzzz

Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift >_< it's mine oky baba

Jay

preety decent just need to work on ure combo, its really slow and try to heal before 10% hp left.. other than that ok

Originally posted by halifax
    freestyler, pull the d1ldo out of ur butt and enjoy the video mr. movie critic. * Also dont call me nooob when i ripped maklers ass apart 1v1 on givemeurlove. *I was at over 1500hp both fight when he died.... i could kill him without hp buff muahahah friken noobs. And i will 1v1 him on jeremiah soon i hope :-)
    tought you are normal player, guess not. Firstly he posted here movie to rate it and i have FULL RIGHTS to say what i liked and whati didnt and its not your fucking bussiness what i think about that movie dumbfuck. Secondly you must have really nice hp if you redballing above 1500hp, also you should feel proud that u won 63 warrior by 66 sin with your uber super duper stuff, GG fucktard, now come arena by Jeremiah.

edit : c'mon i have like 10 min now, btw any1 can lend me rogue? i want pwn that nigga on sinVsin and show him minor power ^_^

tought you are normal player, guess not. Firstly he posted here movie to rate it and i have FULL RIGHTS to say what i liked and whati didnt and its not your fucking bussiness what i think about that movie dumbfuck. Secondly you must have really nice hp if you redballing above 1500hp, also you should feel proud that u won 63 warrior by 66 sin with your uber super duper stuff, GG fucktard, now come arena by Jeremiah. *

edit : c'mon i have like 10 min now, btw any1 can lend me rogue? i want pwn that nigga on sinVsin and show him minor power *
    lol GivemeUrlove is no where near 66... its only 65.2%
    and makler is 63?
    Makler
    lvl : 64
    NP : 220k
    nice :lol:

Originally posted by halifax
    freestyler, pull the d1ldo out of ur butt and enjoy the video mr. movie critic. * Also dont call me nooob when i ripped maklers ass apart 1v1 on givemeurlove. *I was at over 1500hp both fight when he died.... i could kill him without hp buff muahahah friken noobs. And i will 1v1 him on jeremiah soon i hope :-)
    When will ppl understand that kill someone with way better gear (= you have probly babashopped iron neck n belt etc) isn't about skill ?

Get both a lvl 65 sin with chitin +7 md +8 rol +0 and no DD at all and we will see who is the best.

Originally posted by 4.12

tought you are normal player, guess not. Firstly he posted here movie to rate it and i have FULL RIGHTS to say what i liked and whati didnt and its not your fucking bussiness what i think about that movie dumbfuck. Secondly you must have really nice hp if you redballing above 1500hp, also you should feel proud that u won 63 warrior by 66 sin with your uber super duper stuff, GG fucktard, now come arena by Jeremiah. *

edit : c'mon i have like 10 min now, btw any1 can lend me rogue? i want pwn that nigga on sinVsin and show him minor power *
    lol GivemeUrlove is no where near 66... its only 65.2%
    and makler is 63?
    Makler
    lvl : 64
    NP : 220k
    nice :lol:
    they fought when Makler was 63, and still 65 is big adventage cose of absolutness anyway i want two duels, Mak vs Jeremiah (on his sin) and i will find some sin to borrow, so i will play with Jeremiah too.

blackii

Originally posted by Morian
    asdadsfsad£$"%$£&$£%you copied yourself of my song zzzz *

Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift >_< it's mine oky baba
    Sry baba >< i'll chagne it later = ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast