selling fork

This is a discussion on selling fork within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i got 14 gb for an offer so far!!!! selling a fork !!!! we are makeing a movemant to try ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

i got 14 gb for an offer so far!!!!
    selling a fork !!!!

we are makeing a movemant to try and get ko to make pets have level requiremant for level 55 or what ko chooses same as to trade power up store items gives people more reason to level and not just premium
    I beleave there should be a level requiremant for the pets and not a premium silver or gold, and if so they should allow bronze premium players to have pets also, since bronze does pay for the game...
    ko should decide on a level requiremant for the pet to prevent lagg and not premium only...
    pets is not a power up store item,...it is a part of your quests, you should not have to pay for a quest.
    everyone who agrees with this can post here or make a new post if this is taken away , because i know i will.
    if you want to help support this idea please reply to our topic at this link under feed back

I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SUPPORT THIS IF YOU LIKE PETS!

CLICK THE LINK TO GET THIS DONE!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=144387
    THANKZ FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    !!!!!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Wink

selling a fork !!!!
    we are makeing a movemant to try and get ko to make pets have level requiremant for level 55 or what ko chooses same as to trade power up store items gives people more reason to level and not just premium
    I beleave there should be a level requiremant for the pets and not a premium silver or gold, and if so they should allow bronze premium players to have pets also, since bronze does pay for the game...
    ko should decide on a level requiremant for the pet to prevent lagg and not premium only...
    pets is not a power up store item,...it is a part of your quests, you should not have to pay for a quest.
    everyone who agrees with this can post here or make a new post if this is taken away , because i know i will.
    if you want to help support this idea please reply to our topic at this link under feed back

CLICK THE LINK TO GET THIS DONE!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=144387
    THANKZ FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    !!!!![/b]
    anyone want to offer for my fork ?

beastieboy99

u are full of shit u were sellin the damn fork for 8gb in merch stand this morning so one offered u a damn 14gb u lieing bastard u bought that thing for 7.5gb so dont go fukin lieing to ppl and say u got offered 14gb for it u lieing bastard

DeHealer

u are full of shit u were sellin the damn fork for 8gb in merch stand this morning so one offered u a damn 14gb u lieing bastard u bought that thing for 7.5gb so dont go fukin lieing to ppl and say u got offered 14gb for it u lieing bastard[/b]
    OMG :blink: , what a flamer lol

Banned

OMG :blink: , what a flamer lol[/b]
    telling the truth doesnt maake him a flamer imo

Banned

Cool

lol at people makeing up lies about me just to make le look bad...sir , is my lil stalker , lol
    follow me around like deadshotcorps
    lol
    vent server tovent server
    lol
    nerds will nerds...
    kids will be kids...
    u all the same
    LOL

beastieboy99

u got to be the biggest dumb ass i kno sit here and act like u someone u not we all kno u are fukin 12 years old so quit acting like a fukin adult threating to hack ppl and shit like that because i kno u bought that fork is not make me a stalker and becase u kno u have it in merch right this min for 7gb does not make me a stalker it jsut tells u taht i watch the market i kno wat goes on do plz dont fukin make accusations when u cant fukin back u noob!!!

garfieldbr

waste ur time on other ppl topic mode on

selling a fork !!!![/b]

?

pspabuser

i offered 14gb actully

SoulDace

14gb for that crap? rofl , lier ftw ... ppl selling it for 600-900m go find dumbs in other place...
    And lol pspabuser , its so clear you said it becuse you in Buddah's clan , which told you " help me and post please " H0RROR owned you buddah , you such a noob.

TNM

14gb is overpriced, kinda weird u didnt accept that offer