Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling GOLD BAR!!!

This is a discussion on Selling GOLD BAR!!! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling one gold bar ! NO LOWBALLERS! they dont make these anymore and are really rare. i havent seen 1 ...
Page: 1

Ins0mniA

Default Selling GOLD BAR!!!

Selling one gold bar ! NO LOWBALLERS! they dont make these anymore and are really rare. i havent seen 1 since they stopped making em cept for mine. this topic will go on for couple hours. unless high bid.

DutyBeforeGod

oo aga 1bil

Ins0mniA

k lets wait awhile to see if it goes up

thanatos

im pretty sure he was being sarcastic

Ins0mniA

not really i was offered 1 bill by 2 guys in the game in 10 min

actually... i dont think anyone would pay much more than it costs... gl anyway

TuPadre

Originally posted by T_knight
    actually... i dont think anyone would pay much more than it costs... gl anyway
    Unless they are dupers.

Crazy2010

it cost 100m who the fuk will offer more than that ?

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    if he'd sell about 5 i'd offer maybe 105m each cuz ppl dont trust me when i wanna buy stuff that cost 2.1b+ so its actually worth a bit more than 100m, but it seems like he wants much more and he only sells one.

Ins0mniA

dude, poeple buy it for a collectors item. or dupe. a guy in my clan was looking to buy it in a mont for a collectors items. i have 2 gold bars but only wanna sell 1 cuz i wanna keep my other one

DutyBeforeGod

Originally posted by T_knight+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T_knight)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    if he'd sell about 5 i'd offer maybe 105m each cuz ppl dont trust me when i wanna buy stuff that cost 2.1b+ so its actually worth a bit more than 100m, but it seems like he wants much more and he only sells one.[/b]
    lol t_knight. in old ko, you were able to buy goldbars from sundries for 100mil... that's how much they were worth and that's what it says in the description. they were lune items. a lot of people duped them, so k2 took them out of the game. goldbars still drop but they're very rare. so if you sell a goldbar for more than 100mil (which is what they're worth) then chances are that the person buying that goldbar is going to dupe it and make billions.

Ins0mniA

they DONT DROP ANYMORE GET UR FACTS RIGHT

if u think that i guess they still drop bronze coins.

they took those out because dups also. get ur facts straight

Originally posted by DutyBeforeGod+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DutyBeforeGod)</div>
    Originally posted by T_knight@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

if he'd sell about 5 i'd offer maybe 105m each cuz ppl dont trust me when i wanna buy stuff that cost 2.1b+ so its actually worth a bit more than 100m, but it seems like he wants much more and he only sells one.
    lol t_knight. in old ko, you were able to buy goldbars from sundries for 100mil... that's how much they were worth and that's what it says in the description. they were lune items. a lot of people duped them, so k2 took them out of the game. goldbars still drop but they're very rare. so if you sell a goldbar for more than 100mil (which is what they're worth) then chances are that the person buying that goldbar is going to dupe it and make billions.[/b]
    i know that lol.. im just saying i'd like to have some gold bars even if it takes like 5m more per each one they are important for a situtaion like mine when no one trusts me about the +7 hb stuff.
    anyway i dont wanna dupe GBs lol i just wanna get a freakin +7 hb already =/

Ins0mniA

u made no sense[/quote]

Originally posted by Ins0mniA
    u made no sense
    who and why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast