Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling GOLD BAR!!!

This is a discussion on Selling GOLD BAR!!! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i sold my last gold bar on merchant for 999,999,999 :wub: :wub: just a little while ago...
Page: 2

FatChicK

i sold my last gold bar on merchant for 999,999,999 :wub: :wub: just a little while ago

Ins0mniA

wut would having gold bars make people trust u?

see people do buy em for alot

Originally posted by Ins0mniA
    wut would having gold bars make people trust u?

see people do buy em for alot
    u wanna know what? ill tell ya what happenned to me today, i was so close to get a +7 hb and the deal was 24 gbs for a +7 hb and u know i cant hold more than 2.1b at once so ofc i cant trade 2.4b at once, so i was like lets trade 21 gbs for the hb and then ill give u the rest 3 (the best way i could come up with and a fair one too) and the other guy was like no i cant trust u, u will scam me, if i only had 3 gbs on me i'd give him 2.1b + 3 gbs and i could have it by now.
    do u understand now?

TuPadre

Originally posted by FatChicK
    i sold my last gold bar on merchant for 999,999,999 :wub: :wub: just a little while ago
    :wacko:

Ins0mniA

yeh u coulda thought about to add an item with that gold also to make it equal but oh well, thats y a lot of people hate ares. all jerks ... :wacko:

to get those 24 gbs i sold all the good items so i had nothing good to give xD
    sorry for the off topic :mellow:

Ins0mniA

np it was an exciting posts to talk about oh yeh im selling it for 1.25bil

psychichigh

they DONT DROP ANYMORE GET UR FACTS *RIGHT *

if u think that i guess they still drop bronze coins.

they took those out because dups also. get ur facts straight
    Hahaha good one man, good one...

DM's still drop them. As does Isiloon and the Fire Drake.
    DM's drop at like a 1:50000 rate so you'd be lucky to get one if you farmed them for 24/7 for a whole week. Isiloon has a 1:10 drop rate for gold bars, and the Fire Drake has about a 1:2.5 drop rate for GBs.

But the only people that buy them are dupers. Just too bad they wont divulge their secrets about duplicating/replicating datapackets during zone changes.

Ins0mniA

where u get this piece of information i wanna see it. officialy, not from some random siter

psychichigh

where u get this piece of information i wanna see it. officialy, not from some random siter
    I got this information from people that have killed these mobs since RoFD and have gotten them as a drop. K2 mentioned it in one of their announcements on the forums, that the Fire Drake has the possibility to drop uniques and gold bars. As for DM, it's something of common knowledge of those that farm them every waking moment. On average a DM farming warrior will get one a month.

Ins0mniA

ok

Ins0mniA

bump a roo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12