Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling Hell Breaker +8

This is a discussion on Selling Hell Breaker +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=178556 [/b] This guy have 1 posts i not sure if he was serious , but if its like that ...
Page: 2

This guy have 1 posts i not sure if he was serious , but if its like that , Avedon +8 its about 500$ and CS worth also a lot , anyway good luck.

Redemption

spear of murky +5 rebirth
    hb+1 rebirth

like that?[/b]

still looking for offers but i added ur offer along with dragonsan to the list :P

Redemption

up

DragonSan

This guy have 1 posts i not sure if he was serious , but if its like that , Avedon +8 its about 500$ and CS worth also a lot , anyway good luck.[/b]
    omg this dude is crazy....500 for avedon 8? yeah ok bud when they are selling for 300-400 pftt 500! your nuts lol o and hb 8 is like 300 ...

Redemption

omg this dude is crazy....500 for avedon 8? yeah ok bud when they are selling for 300-400 pftt 500! your nuts lol o and hb 8 is like 300 ...[/b]
    yea i looked around other posts. He seems to be under pricing everything that other people are selling and over pricing his stuff.
    ty for the p.c. on hb was hoping it was more like 370$ xD made this whole ppost for nuttin then ----> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198814 =[

Redemption

This guy have 1 posts i not sure if he was serious , but if its like that , Avedon +8 its about 500$ and CS worth also a lot , anyway good luck.[/b]

it doesnt matter if he has 0 post and joined yesterday he is BUYING thru wu and paying first

Redemption

up, some turk ruined other one of my posts for hb hope it doesn't happen to this one too. looking for warrior items, and i have add all the offers no worries if i don't get any new ones ill give it the best offer XD

Redemption

Hell Breaker +7
    Smite Hammer +5 Reb
    MS +8 Reb 182ap
    smite 7 non reb
    hanguk 7 non reb[/b]
    what strg req on that ms and how much can i get for smit8 XD
    best offer so far i guess o.O

up, some turk ruined other one of my posts for hb hope it doesn't happen to this one too. looking for warrior items, and i have add all the offers no worries if i don't get any new ones ill give it the best offer XD[/b]
    You dad is turk , and yea you moved topic because in the other one you got owned :P if you start again ill quote you from there.

Redemption

oh noes ! the turk is back !

oh noes ! the turk is back ![/b]
    Your dad? where?

Redemption

Your dad? where?[/b]

on top of your whored out mom while she is giving him a cock shine.

on top of your whored out mom while she is giving him a cock shine.[/b]
    Oh your dad cheat at your mom? yea i can see how you talking , like homeless dummy , thats why you trying to get 400$ for the HB , to pay for house :blink:
    Have a nice day , if you can have it...

Redemption

Oh your dad cheat at your mom? yea i can see how you talking , like homeless dummy , thats why you trying to get 400$ for the HB , to pay for house :blink:
    Have a nice day , if you can have it...[/b]

its what we call a player. and that 400$ gets me like 400 BJs from you mom

ForsakenReborn

on top of your whored out mom while she is giving him a cock shine.[/b]

OWNED !!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast