Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling Hell Breaker +8

This is a discussion on Selling Hell Breaker +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; OWNED !!!!!!!![/b] You think i can be owned by NET nerd kid? nah nerds cant own me , he who ...
Page: 3

OWNED !!!!!!!![/b]
    You think i can be owned by NET nerd kid? nah nerds cant own me , he who moving topic everytime , since i owned him he ran away , still waiting to see " sold for 400$ " .

ForsakenReborn

You think i can be owned by NET kid? nah i dont think so , he who moving topic everytime , since i owned him he ran away.[/b]

actually i just read the other one, looks like you pretty much got owned there too ^^

actually i just read the other one, looks like you pretty much got owned there too ^^[/b]
    Not really , if somebody flame you it doesnt mean he owned you ... he didnt respond to the comment till i pm'd him and said you owned , every1 can flame , but he didnt got insult over there , so the only thing he can do is flame , 12 years old nerd kid.

Redemption

Not really , if somebody flame you it doesnt mean he owned you ... he didnt respond to the comment till i pm'd him and said you owned.[/b]

Was hoping you knew what "ignoring" was, a mod will eventually mute us but obviously your to ignorant and busy humiliating your self

### In OMFG Language ###

hope you know "ýgnorýng" was, a mod make acc go bye bye us but obvýously your ýgnorant and busy humýlýating your self

Was hoping you knew what "ignoring" was, a mod will eventually mute us but obviously your to ignorant and busy humiliating your self
    ### In OMFG Language ###

hope you know "ýgnorýng" was, a mod make acc go bye bye us but obvýously your ýgnorant and busy humýlýating your self[/b]
    ýes ý know ýou dummý but ýts ok , ý've no problem to get mute , but ýou wýll be muted aswell , even if its your topic , dont flame me here because ill flame back , the only place you can flame its in your shitty home , when you see your dadý get laid with your sister , now i going to sleep , have a nice day baba.

Redemption

ýes ý know ýou dummý but ýts ok , ý've no problem to get mute , but ýou wýll be muted aswell , even if its your topic , dont flame me here because ill flame back , the only place you can flame its in your shitty home , when you see your dadý get laid with your sister , now i going to sleep , have a nice day baba.[/b]
    notice the time he just posted that. its when turks go to bed xD also meaning a1 is now open for you non prem people

notice the time he just posted that. its when turks go to bed xD also meaning a1 is now open for you non prem people[/b]
    You know what is job? good , i came back from job 1 hour ago , time to sleep i have life not like yours , btw , GMT+2 , turkey its GMT +1 , bb dummy.

ForsakenReborn

### In OMFG Language ###

hope you know "ýgnorýng" was, a mod make acc go bye bye us but obvýously your ýgnorant and busy humýlýating your self[/b]

w00t i am just watching this topic now so i can
    LMFAO @ OmfgItsMe

w00t i am just watching this topic now so i can
    LMFAO @ OmfgItsMe[/b]
    You really think i stupid like both of you ? easy to send link to kids and tell them " say OmgThisIsMe got owned , oke? ty " , now i really go , atleast i laugh here , kinda fun .
    Hopefully to wake up and see " HB+8 sold for 400$ :P dont worry even if i get mute because noob like you , i have many PC's and modems to come back , so ill comment , dont worry.
    If you could talk like a normal person , i could do it also , but since you only flame and think you god bihaind your computer , you really wrong , ill flame back.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

i sold my avedon8 to a clannie for 300 usd

too bad i love him too much :S

NLwesje

can only say 1 thing about topic.. ROFL
    and yh hb is worth around 300$ now that neron (aka blackbreed) tested my hb and loves it he will offer im sure XD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

i wont offer to this redemption guy to be quite honest... ive seen his market posts, and what he looks for makes him look greedy, so no thanks.

i wont offer to this redemption guy to be quite honest... ive seen his market posts, and what he looks for makes him look greedy, so no thanks.[/b]
    LOL

Second yea m8 300$ for Avedon +8 :S ata zarih lahsov lifni trade...AQ , too low , NLwesje , i doubt if HB+8 worth 300$ , if its true then Avedon worth? 400 prolly ( i've offer HB+8 + IN + WE for Avedon , make it in USD and you'll see ) .

LOL

Second yea m8 300$ for Avedon +8 :S ata zarih lahsov lifni trade...AQ , too low , NLwesje , i doubt if HB+8 worth 300$ , if its true then Avedon worth? 400 prolly ( i've offer HB+8 + IN + WE for Avedon , make it in USD and you'll see ) .[/b]
    take that offer fast omgthisisme cause it is fucking good....

take that offer fast omgthisisme cause it is fucking good....[/b]
    I dont wanna talk about it in this topic since he will cry and say i Hijacking , anyway as i said i dont wanna sell the Avedon , hard to get this weapon.

Good luck with the HB Szilike .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast