Selling HellBreaker +8 for IGI or USD

This is a discussion on Selling HellBreaker +8 for IGI or USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; No one wants to buy it for USD so now Im open for discussion for IGI..... but still interested in ...
Page: 1

LastSonOfCrypton

No one wants to buy it for USD so now Im open for discussion for IGI..... but still interested in USD

PM me or post here...

C/O = 2 x ROL and HB+7

LastSonOfCrypton

updated C/O

Bump

gandalphthegray

No one wants to buy it for USD so now Im open for discussion for IGI..... but still interested in USD
    PM me or post here...

C/O = 2 x ROL and HB+7[/b]

what is the C/O for USD?

LastSonOfCrypton

No C/O for USD atm but I have an idea what the USD value is. PM me your USD offer and/or your MSN. I use WU or Paypal (to verified persons only). Also if you decide to use Paypal you will have to wait a couple of days until the money is in my bank before you get the HB+8 cause I dont trust you not to charge back!!!! Lol

skurwiel

No C/O for USD atm but I have an idea what the USD value is. PM me your USD offer and/or your MSN. I use WU or Paypal (to verified persons only). Also if you decide to use Paypal you will have to wait a couple of days until the money is in my bank before you get the HB+8 cause I dont trust you not to charge back!!!! Lol [/b]
    Raptor 8 ,hb 7,and some gb

LastSonOfCrypton

Sorry Skurwiel I prefer the Dual ROL over the Rapt 8. The trade is not final so you still have to make a better offer.

BUMP

LastSonOfCrypton

bumpy

Dendroid0s

Giga 2h+7, ii+7, Rogue shell set+7(exept gaunts), and kekuri+2?

gandalphthegray

I sent you a pm and the offer. Let me know if you are ok with it?