Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pc> Mage lvl 72 (500knps+) naked

This is a discussion on Pc> Mage lvl 72 (500knps+) naked within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; maybe selling...
Page: 1

Soujirou

Default Pc> Mage lvl 72 (500knps+) naked

maybe selling

cachorro

Hello there.. how u doing my friend..

ahh ... wow nice cool level 72,

oh yeah my friend... im trying to reach you ... im in the msn messenger i was waiting for you since friday afternoon, saturday and sunday and i haven't know anything about you...

on Thrusday you told me you will be in Friday.. around 11:00 am your time and since that time i haven't see you around, i send you some emails... i was thinking you probably forgot about me ... is me the dude from ares, im trying to reach david i know he is probably very busy at college, he told me something about that too much work and not enought time to play KO.. , Soujirou i be in the msn messenger all afternoon today on the msn messenger please my friend contact me.. i send you emails and you havent see you in ares server or msn messenger..

sorry for all this problems.. i hope you can get in touch for me to david , thank you sorry for all this trouble ..

thanks alot ...

please let me know i be waiting today monday 9/25/06 after 3pm your time i be here in the msn messenger and KO ares server.. please do me the big favor for me to contact DAVID for me... thanks alot !!

cachorro

Default Re: Pc> Mage lvl 72 (500knps+) naked

Originally posted by Soujirou
    maybe selling
    oh yeah.. please have david to contact me for the account of the mage level 72 .. IM INTERESTED.. he knows my msn messenger addresss is :

[email protected]

is it paper or arch mage? but im still interested contact me about your mage.

Soujirou

Make offer Here plz!

Soujirou

Up!

cachorro

Up!
    SOUJIROU .. ok.. today tuesday i be all afternoon and night too, hope to see you today afternoon david thanks man.. and sorry for all this.. take care my friend i meet you in the msn messenger

cachorro

Up!

HEY... stop with UP for now..

i just went to the agency Western Union and talk about the $$ if its still available and no the lady told me the person YOU David Salomon Prado Huarcaya took the money long time ago.. $$$ and ....

I have something to say to you and your friend.. I don't know how many people is in this ACCT SOUJIROU >>> so far i know is 2 people you and your friend DAVID... OK.. now I send $$$ USD by WU to you DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA for 2 dual ROL+1 you took cash out the $$$ USD MONEY.. how in hell can you do that and never get back to me again.. IM SO piss, mad, angry, furious..... i need to get an explanation.

I have few PEOPLE users members told me that you and your friend that you both share this ACCOUNT SOUJIROU. ares server Soujirou1 people told me that you guys r fair, honest, never hack or do anything bad nothing 0, so why are you guys playing the games with me.... i know DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA took the $$$ USD and haven't got back to me again after SEPT 19,2006 ...

I need a good explanation about this situation are you trying to play THIEF or you friend or may be both of you together.. or something like that... I PAY ALREADY FOR THE ITEMS.. DUAL ROL+1 . now i need an explanation..

no answers back to all my emails send out to your hotmail : [email protected]

GODDDDD almighty.. im so MAD , FKCING ANGRY FURIOUS dude man im from PERU same fcking country PERUVIAN just like you and your friend same country PERU.... now tell me whats happening.. with all this DEAL... where is my DUAL ROL+1's

YOUR FRIEND or you DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA don't know who is right now online on the SOUJIROU acct.. i need an explanation ... why you $$$ cash out the money ... I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM YOU for the ROLS+1 .. NOTHING are you trying to play games with me... dissapearing . ignoring me or something like that..

I need an EXPLANATION before you get FAMOUS....

HOW WHEN AND TIME im going to get my DUAL ROL+1 ... I haven't got it yet.. I NEED THE ITEMS DUAL ROL+1s THAT I ALREADY PAY.. to you in USD $$$ BY Western Union..

i cann't believe all this BSBSBSSBSB... fckkkkk IM SO MAD ANGRY..

i need an explanation..

I need my dual ROLS+1 that I pAY FOR already and your cash out the money long time ago in SEPTEMBER 19 2006 at night time around 9:00pm

dammm dammmm why you or your friend playing games with me.. we did good on the 1st time.. i send you the $$$ cash by WU and i got the ITEMS from you .. deal was GOOD... i was happy now now.. THIS SHTTT is fck up.. you took my money WU $$ david salomon prado huarcaya... i know you are in UNIVERSITY.. but say something to me... like

my friend can you wait for me this day or something.. dont do like i dissapear with the $$$ and nothing is going to happen....

OH YEAH it will happen something ..

so first i play nice right now.. i will ask you nicely.. now

DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA... IM ONLINE IN THE MSN MESSSENGER RIGHT NOW.. AND ARES SERVER.. SEND ME A PM OR AN INSTANT MESSSAGE BY MSN ... OR KO4LIFE... I need the DUAL ROL+1's .. I BE WAITING FOR YOU 2 to 3 WEEKS.... ....

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON...i mean very SOON....

garfieldbr

Originally posted by cachorro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cachorro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soujirou
    Up!

i just went to the agency Western Union and talk about the $$ if its still available and no the lady told me the person YOU David Salomon Prado Huarcaya took the money long time ago.. $$$ and ....

I have something to say to you and your friend.. I don't know how many people is in this ACCT SOUJIROU >>> so far i know is 2 people you and your friend DAVID... OK.. now I send $$$ USD by WU to you DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA for 2 dual ROL+1 you took cash out the $$$ USD MONEY.. how in hell can you do that and never get back to me again.. IM SO piss, mad, angry, furious..... i need to get an explanation.

I have few PEOPLE users members told me that you and your friend that you both share this ACCOUNT SOUJIROU. ares server Soujirou1 people told me that you guys r fair, honest, never hack or do anything bad nothing 0, so why are you guys playing the games with me.... i know DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA took the $$$ USD and haven't got back to me again after SEPT 19,2006 ...

I need a good explanation about this situation are you trying to play THIEF or you friend or may be both of you together.. or something like that... I PAY ALREADY FOR THE ITEMS.. DUAL ROL+1 . now i need an explanation..

GODDDDD almighty.. im so MAD , FKCING ANGRY FURIOUS dude man im from PERU same fcking country PERUVIAN just like you and your friend same country PERU.... now tell me whats happening.. with all this DEAL... where is my DUAL ROL+1's

YOUR FRIEND or you DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA don't know who is right now online on the SOUJIROU acct.. i need an explanation ... why you $$$ cash out the money ... I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM YOU for the ROLS+1 .. NOTHING are you trying to play games with me... dissapearing . ignoring me or something like that..

HOW WHEN AND TIME im going to get my DUAL ROL+1 ... I haven't got it yet.. I NEED THE ITEMS DUAL ROL+1s THAT I ALREADY PAY.. to you in USD $$$ BY Western Union..

i need an explanation..

I need my dual ROLS+1 that I pAY FOR already and your cash out the money long time ago in SEPTEMBER 19 2006 at night time around 9:00pm

dammm dammmm why you or your friend playing games with me.. we did good on the 1st time.. i send you the $$$ cash by WU and i got the ITEMS from you .. deal was GOOD... i was happy now now.. THIS SHTTT is fck up.. you took my money WU $$ david salomon prado huarcaya... i know you are in UNIVERSITY.. but say something to me... like

my friend can you wait for me this day or something.. dont do like i dissapear with the $$$ and nothing is going to happen....

DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA... IM ONLINE IN THE MSN MESSSENGER RIGHT NOW.. AND ARES SERVER.. SEND ME A PM OR AN INSTANT MESSSAGE BY MSN ... OR KO4LIFE... I need the DUAL ROL+1's .. I BE WAITING FOR YOU 2 to 3 WEEKS.... ....

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON...i mean very SOON....[/b]
    SCAMMED? :blink:

cachorro

Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div>
    Originally posted by cachorro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soujirou

Up!

i need an explanation..

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON...i mean very SOON....
    SCAMMED? :blink:[/b]
    FCKING GGGGG YEAHH .. IM SO MADDD WITH THIS GUY..

CARAJOO SIIII me quiere joder... estoy bien xxxxxx amargadoo por todo esto.

AND everybody thinks this guy SOUJIROU he is HONEST, CLEAN, LEGIT, GOOD GUY.. you know what.. i think this is BSBSBBSBSBSBSBSBS...... he is gone with my money.. and he thinks im not going to find him.. he don't know how in hell im going to find him... dude im from the same fcking country.. PERU im peruvian.. i have connections friends + family members in the police department working and some do work for Drugs Dealers, Contravando, and terrorist .. He thinks im not going to find him please...

HE NEEDS TO THINK NOW.. and contact right away.. i need an answer and explanation why he took my money and now he don't contact me at all .. i send him so many emails.. to his hotmail.

cachorro

SOUJIROU.. look at this

SOUJIROU.. look this post.. mira este post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41102

cachorro

for all you guys this guys name is ( HE IS SOUJIROU ):

DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA

Country/City : PERU /Lima

DNI: 4152217 = identification from PERU.

im going to give some extra days.. to contact me again.. and get my dual rol+1 may be he is too busy at UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.. and he needs some time to contact me... i understand SOUJIROU DAVID... i give you some more time to contact me.. please again.. this is the 100 times im trying to contact you for my DUAL ROL+1S .. ..

send me a PM PM

Crazy2010

Originally posted by cachorro
    for all you guys this guys name is :

DAVID SALOMON PRADO *HUARCAYA

Country/City : *PERU /Lima

DNI: 4152217 *= identification from PERU.

im going to give some extra days.. to contact me again.. and get my dual rol+1 *may be he is too busy at UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.. and he needs some time to contact me... i understand SOUJIROU DAVID... i give you some more time to contact me.. please again.. this is the 100 times im trying to contact you for my DUAL ROL+1S .. ..

send me a PM PM
    u shouldve posted that information after his the chances days u gave him :wacko:

cachorro

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cachorro
    for all you guys this guys name is :

DAVID SALOMON PRADO *HUARCAYA

Country/City : *PERU /Lima

DNI: 4152217 *= identification from PERU.

im going to give some extra days.. to contact me again.. and get my dual rol+1 *may be he is too busy at UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.. and he needs some time to contact me... i understand SOUJIROU DAVID... i give you some more time to contact me.. please again.. this is the 100 times im trying to contact you for my DUAL ROL+1S .. ..

send me a PM PM
    u shouldve posted that information after his the chances days u gave him :wacko:[/b]
    i know.. i have so much patient with this guy..

we made a deal before over WU.. me and SOUJIROU .. we were OK FINE GOOD DEAL no no no NO PROBLEMS nothing at ALL...!!

NOW later we made another deal over WU.. usd$ for the DUAL ROL+1.. now i think it was his university.. but nothing may be that sht is a joke 1 reason saying he is on university may be he is not on university ... may be thats 1 excuse that is not true...

I CANNT BELIEVE why this guy he is trying or something i don't know what to think anymore.....!!!

im soo fcking MAD, ANGRY , PISS , FURIOUS,, SO FCKING MAD IN HEAD... believe me.. if he don't contact me sooonnn.. i meann i will find him.... made few phone calls.. and find his ass right away.... and i will take a picture of his face.. and post it here.

SHTTTT IM VERY MAD.. FURIOUS .. soujirou TOOK MY MONEY CASH OUT .. and later dissapear.. he don't contact me anymore.. try to ignore me or something.. he needs to tell me explain whats happening....

MAY BE RIGHT NOW SOUJIROU is reading all this.. and now he is thinking SHTT now how in hell im going to sell my accts or items.. for ares server and DIEZ....

he can still sell all this.. all he needs to do is send me my items DUAL ROLS+1 and give me an explanation why is he taking so much time.. to contact me....

I THINK DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA is the same person.. in SOUJIROU ACCT.. i don't think is 2 person in same acct.. i don't what to believe.. i need the true fast and answer .. and i need the dual ROL+1 THAT I ALREADY PAY.. after he cash out my money in USD $4 by WU....

so dude SOUJIROU.. send me a PM OR EMAIL.. i be on msn messenger online.. i will wait for your answer

cachorro

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52163

here is another post forum.. about SOUJIROU

cachorro

Originally posted by Matador
    i made usd trade paypal and i made a money mistake ( big one) and he was generous to send it back to me I rate him 100% good trader i not know why he scamm u...
    MATADOR.. when was that DEAL that you made with SOUJIROU over pay pay... and what name is he using on the PAY PAL.. is he using DAVID PRADO SALOMON HUARCAYO... on the PAY PAL.. or is he using another name... how long was that deal you made over pay pal...

DAVID=SOUJIROU... he told me NO PAY PAL for the DUAL ROL+1 ...sorry must be WU again.. so i said ok .. before deal we didn't have no problems.. the deal was good, fast and clean.. now i was thinking this next deal will be fine too... but hell nooo... HE TOOK MY FCKING MONEY.. And now I CANNT FIND HIM... he don't send me no PM 'S Replies NO REPLIES from my emails to his email account that is:

[email protected]

dammmm im so madd where is this GUY... oh man.. i need an explanation.. WHY HE TOOK MY MONEY.. and not show up anymore.. before last week.. he use to logg in to KO4LIFE.. everyday.. now he don't logg in anymore may be sometimes at 3 or 5 am where everybody is sleeping.. dude.. im posting all this so people can see whats happening with my deal with SOUJIROU...

I SAW SOUJIROU... YESTERDAY he was online.. I SENT HIM 2 PM's right away.. and he was still online.. but later he was gone.. ... dude guys i don't know whats happening with this guy.. is i guess full ignore... he is busy trying to sell his account WARRIOR LVL 70 IN DIES SEVER AND MAGE LEVEL 72 IN ARES SERVER... don't know the nick of his mage and warrior.. but i know 1 nick of ares he has is SOUJIROU1.... i cannt find him in the ares server.. with that nickk..... and he don't logg in anymore in the msn messenger.. He gave me his PHONE number from PERU.. that number i call the people i spoke says "" SORRY NOBODY LIVES HERE WITH THAT NAME AND LAST NAME""" DUDE.. what in hell is happening...... this guy is playing gamess with me.....

SOUJIROU I know you are probably reading all this POST... dude.. send me an explanation or an answer.. why are you taking so much time for the DUAL ROL+1.. you already have the CASH $$$.. DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE IT.. OKKK i went to the Agencyy of WU.. they told you went right after i send it.. dude.. how could you do that... you cash the money and not TOO SHOW ANYMORE.. WHY YOU DO THIS MAN... !!! PEOPLE IN HERE.. Though you were 1 of the GOOD GUYS.. now i don't know dude..

you are going to get FAMOUS SOONNN... so soo i need answer explanation why are you taking so much time in sending the DUAL ROL+1 that i already pay for it.... i sent you a pm and email.. check please.. and contact me.. if you need to talk to me in personnnn.....

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast