Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T> 72 mage in diez for 68+ here

This is a discussion on T> 72 mage in diez for 68+ here within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi, i have a level 72 orc mage in diez naked, im trading it for a lvl68+ warrior, or rogue ...
Page: 1

runordie

Default T> 72 mage in diez for 68+ here

Hi, i have a level 72 orc mage in diez naked, im trading it for a lvl68+ warrior, or rogue naked/geared here...pm me or msn me at [email protected]

FastForward

A 70 rogue/warrior is a lot harder to level than a mage imo.
    Maybe some noob realizes he sucks as rogue/warrior and decides that mage is his choice of adventure. Otherwise, come back when ur mage is 75 <3.

BattalionCommander

Wait. Isn't this the mage you just tried to tell paypal you didn't recieve the info for? You Bought it off of 0ptimusPrime on these forums aka TheFonz (also on these forums)?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...hlight=runordie

Oh, silly me, it says so right there in the 1st post. Must be going blind or something, sorry to be Captian Obvious here.

You created this post at Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:42 pm (my time, EST) and filed a dispute on the transaction through PayPal at Sun Dec 03, 6:00 pm (again, my time.)

Here's a different post where it appears you're trying to sell the same mage as above, created Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:28 pm, my time
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72561

...so you're either lying to PayPal, or you really don't have the info and so couldn't really sell the account, but have been trying anyway for atleast the past day. Funny. <_<

runordie

so you saying that im trying to trade the mage uh...dont see whats wrong...i have all the info...dont see anything with paypal thats wrong...|

Bump i have all info, if you have questions, pm me pleae

runordie

bump, also when i get home from school I will log on the account and take screen shots of the mage...

BattalionCommander

I'll be blunt.

You bought TheFonz off my friend (the original owner) and then filed a dispute with Paypal claiming you never recieved the account info and wanted for your money back. While all this is happening, you're trying to sell the character to ppl here.

runordie

Yea i want my money back, i got into trouble and know i need the money back, if i win the chargeback then i will give the info to him...i dont have to scam him i just need my money back, simple i did a chargeback, if i win the chargeback then i would simply log on to msn, and tell him the info...if he want to just give the money back then i will close the charge back, and give him the info.

Originally posted by runordie
    Yea i want my money back, i got into trouble and know i need the money back, if i win the chargeback then i will give the info to him...i dont have to scam him i just need my money back, simple i did a chargeback, if i win the chargeback then i would simply log on to msn, and tell him the info...if he want to just give the money back then i will close the charge back, and give him the info.
    think its called scam, if you are trying to chargeback :unsure:

FastForward

Originally posted by :Blaster:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Blaster</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-runordie
    think its called scam, if you are trying to chargeback :unsure:[/b]
    Yea after all this, nobody should try trading there char for this mage. He's obviously a dishonest, piece of shit, scammer.

A.Q 2 U

Schaf

WOW even more of a piece of shit than i originally thought, are u actually that fucking dumb to think it is ok to purchase something and because u got in trouble for your MOM u all of a sudden should charge back somebody who did not a thing wrong in the whole process!!!! Personally i would find where the fuck you live and kick your scrony little ass!

and by the way yes that is SCAMMING what u are doing...

By the way smart guy...Paypal has seen all these post of u trying to sell the items and also selling it on ebay! So plese do tell me how u think there is anyway u can even claim to have not recieved the "item" now! Yes u are right there is NO way u can win the dispute!!! SO guess what go cry some more to mom cause u are getting grounded :rollseyes:

runordie

Bump, i talked to Chimpo,aka TheFonz, aka optimus prime...he knows that i didnt try to scam his mage and hes ok

Bump STILL TRADING FOR A WARRIOR/ROGUE

runordie

bump

0ptimusPrime

yah. it is all worked out now. he just did some things without thinking first, but everything is fine now and no problems anmore.

trade with him if you feel comfortable. it isnt my place to say either way, that is up to each other person.

runordie

6^^hes the guy i bought the mage from...still think im a scammer?

BUMP

Schaf

6^^hes the guy i bought the mage from...still think im a scammer?

BUMP
    Yes any lil kid that tries to do a charge back cause they are short on money YES that would make u a scammer!!! You only corrected the problem u made cause u saw there was no way u were going to win so u started kissing ass to try and make things right!!! So YES in my eyes u are still nothing but a scammer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast