Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BUYING low LEVELS ON ORC SIDE

This is a discussion on BUYING low LEVELS ON ORC SIDE within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I have 3 Packs of lvl 51-60 XP Scrolls, All willing to be used.. Any higher level warrior or rouge ...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

I have 3 Packs of lvl 51-60 XP Scrolls, All willing to be used..

Any higher level warrior or rouge that would do deru without a priest, I can cast one of those scrolls and it will be almost a level of XP just in 1 hour.

Hobgoblins in abyss are very nice, and obviously no priest needed aslong as you're higher level..

I can wolf/sw when I'm not afk, but I will not attack

I am only 30% from level 51, after that I XP scroll and it's smooth sailing..

I have gold premium aswell, XP will be very easy.

LvL 50 70%-lvl 51 = 100m
    Lvl 51-52=150m
    Lvl 52-53=150m
    Lvl 53-54=200m
    Lvl 54-55=200m

I will be XPing between the scrolls, or when you leave i'll be soloing. Unless you XP me over 75% of the level, the payment is decreased. (You cannot join party and hit 1 deru and say u leveled me)

We all know how valuable coins are at the moment, who wants em?

[email protected]

xanarchistx

bump

xanarchistx

SPAM BUMP

xanarchistx

bump

N1GG4

what happend to ur acc? im confused.

xanarchistx

Nothing, I'm starting a new one for security reasons.

The ORIGINAL owner of ANY account can take back that account at any time.
    Disregarding the Email Address shown in your profile, the owner of an account can take the password back using K2's New Password Policy, and this is Why Everyone is getting scammed.

The CREATORS of the account, on the original email can take back the account they made within a week, and even if your shit is sealed, they MADE the secret question when they set it up.

Instead of the possibility of being hacked, and all work towards the account and my items being lost, I remade a new account.

I am trying to get it leveled now, So I can Pk.
    It really sucks for me right now. I've been level 59 and 99% Tons of Times, and I kill myself on kaboom just to help numerous clan members level, and now when I make an account, No one seems to want to help. Shows the true person in a friend/clanmate.

The only ones who've helped me so far,
    Normajean
    A "Scammer" known as RavenousRaven who I still respect, and that will not change..

Everyone else is too busy pking when I stopped for a week or more to help them level.

xanarchistx

bump

N1GG4

whoa raven is norma? dang. isnt that ex? thats gay hes cool to. but yea that sucks did u lose all ur items to?

xanarchistx

No, I'm changing because i COULD lose all my items, and I prefer not to.

Yes, Normajean = Extol or xNormajeanx

xanarchistx

rawr bump

xanarchistx

bump

RiseAgainst_

I would have offered myself to lvl u up if u were a nice guy, but you arent so dont even say i am a bad person for not helping you out.

Idk if u r partly talkin about me im just saying cause once u helped me lvl a little bit

xanarchistx

I would have offered myself to lvl u up if u were a nice guy, but you arent so dont even say i am a bad person for not helping you out.[/b]
    One, i am a nice guy. Two, I don't care if you help me, You're light mage.
    Three, The fact that I knew you'd ask for premium still pisses you off. You admit to being a beggar and call yourself a "poor mexican" on msn to get better offers of USD or Items, Yet you deny you're actions of asking for items/premium. I don't like beggars

Idk if u r partly talkin about me im just saying cause once u helped me lvl a little bit[/b]
    You've traded for the 2 chars I've seen you on. What is there to help with?

--To Spartan
    Raven is NOT Norma, Norma is EXTOL and xNormaJeanx

Raven is CL0S3R, Lobselvith, and RavenousRaven

O_O boom i always offer to xp, you didnt want to come to cz trolls.. which with xp scroll for me is 40k and like 50k for you.. its soo fast.

tell me if you want to i got 2 xp scrolls waiting to be used... i can xp you for free because i need to lvl.

xanarchistx

BUMP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast