Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Iron Necklace/Iron Belt/Cleaver +9

This is a discussion on Selling Iron Necklace/Iron Belt/Cleaver +9 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ty babe up.. hopefully this sells...
Page: 2

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

ty babe
    up.. hopefully this sells

Bring
    Up
    My

up come on i beg ya guys :P

abdeucethree

Waiting for what my cleaver+9? yee long wait.
    Eme was givin to you by the clan so won't really ask for that back, but my cleaver i need.
    Haven't had a chance to talk to him as i barely play with work, so by the time i get home most Turks are already way crashed out.[/b]
    hmm.

up

bump

up

hmm.[/b]
    That's funny, why dont you go and look at the topic to see my reply. I'm laughing that he has a 2 time scammer in his clan and says nothing to him even when he said he still hasn't gotten the chance to talk to him but yet i've had screenshots sent to me on msn with him in his bifrost party. I'm refering to Ulas who's name is now PaulJosephGoebles or some stupid shit. I'm still waiting for you to get back to me on that Kevin, instead of changing the subject to a cleaver. And yeah i know about the excp ii +8 he scammed from LaislaBonita. and to think he asked me to help him get his account back when it got hacked by a turk. What a joke.

St0neColdKill3r

Reality is i had way too much going on for about 5 months in my life so i had to quit ko as you damn well remember, so when i finally got some time to play again i didn't come back for scammers or whiners. I came back for all my friends i have on clan so if you let someone on your account and shit went to hell thats 100% on you. Reality is if someone lent me something and i got it scammed(yee you let him on your acct so you got it scammed) then i'd sure as shit realize i was to blame for that and pay that person back asap but i guess thats the diff between you and me. I haven't and won't ask for my cleaver back since then cause i realize you just don't get it so its a big waste of my time. Sell what you got but the way you went about everything is pretty damn sad to me so don't expect me to wish you stayed.

bump.. so you don't have to keep doin it yourself

Reality is i had way too much going on for about 5 months in my life so i had to quit ko as you damn well remember, so when i finally got some time to play again i didn't come back for scammers or whiners. I came back for all my friends i have on clan so if you let someone on your account and shit went to hell thats 100% on you. Reality is if someone lent me something and i got it scammed(yee you let him on your acct so you got it scammed) then i'd sure as shit realize i was to blame for that and pay that person back asap but i guess thats the diff between you and me. I haven't and won't ask for my cleaver back since then cause i realize you just don't get it so its a big waste of my time. Sell what you got but the way you went about everything is pretty damn sad to me so don't expect me to wish you stayed.

bump.. so you don't have to keep doin it yourself[/b]
    check your msn kev.
    thx for bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12