Trading With Honesty

This is a discussion on Trading With Honesty within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; just let all u kno........ if u trade with Honesty he is well good business man and does not scam ...
Page: 1

centiastros

Default Trading With Honesty

just let all u kno........ if u trade with Honesty he is well good business man and does not scam weather its account trade or items he is 100% legit

Honesty

Default Re: Trading With Honesty

Originally posted by centiastros
    just let all u kno........ if u trade with Honesty he is well good business man and does not scam weather its account trade or items he is 100% legit
    thx lol...
    i thx for kc also ^^enjoy ur new acc

i think u need new sig for ur new acc lol

yeah he made +9 rogue chitin pauldron legit to right?

Honesty

Originally posted by jessemannen
    yeah he made +9 rogue chitin pauldron legit to right?
    bro i understand u are noob and u have any complex from cz....plz go life sometimes real life and dont play this game so much ..ty :P

babali

lol

Sllixx

Originally posted by Honesty

bro i understand u are noob and u have any complex from cz....plz go life sometimes real life and dont play this game so much ..ty *
    dude, duping stuff on games is the worst thing you can do. I mean it's just a game, why would u dupe, just to own others, well wow you really own man. now, you are a well known duper and no'one who has 50+ INT won't trade with u anymore

Honesty

Originally posted by Sllixx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sllixx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Honesty

bro i understand u are noob and u have any complex from cz....plz go life sometimes real life and dont play this game so much ..ty *
    dude, duping stuff on games is the worst thing you can do. I mean it's just a game, why would u dupe, just to own others, well wow you really own man. now, you are a well known duper and no'one who has 50+ INT won't trade with u anymore[/b]
    u have any proof of duping?? something if u call me duper ? yes yes if u are noob and unlucky its better call others dupers...so then why i have dual mds +7 ? -.- because im duper

Sllixx

GM's dont ban you for nothing, and you admit you have chitin+9 which is impossible for normal users. Only babashoppers/dupers/GM's can have that. because if even 0000000 doesn't have chitin+9 you won't have it either (in a normal LEGIT way)

Honesty

Originally posted by Sllixx
    GM's dont ban you for nothing, and you admit you have chitin+9 which is impossible for normal users. Only babashoppers/dupers/GM's can have that. because if even 0000000 doesn't have chitin+9 you won't have it either (in a normal LEGIT way)
    yes yes 000000 dont have +9 chitin then i cant have too...because 000000 dont have +9 chitins ! nobody never cant have +9 items ! i udnerstand...

Sllixx

ofcourse people can have it, erm.. babashopper, dupers(like honesty), ppl that pay 500 dollar to K2, should I continue?

and dude you get pissed really fast. You don't even know my ingame nick. I can say what I want. lmao

Honesty

Originally posted by Sllixx
    ofcourse people can have it, erm.. babashopper, dupers(like honesty), ppl that pay 500 dollar to K2, should I continue?

and dude you get pissed really fast. You don't even know my ingame nick. I can say what I want. lmao
    i dont need know you..u look like noob and loser..if u want be here inkognito its ur way...anyway for u its better if u dont talk...u just show ur stupidity..

_|-|_

*TOPIC CLOSED -» wrong section*

Why would u have a +9 chitin on a server thats been up for ~3months when ppl dont have it on ares which is the first server on usko. *legit +9*

Eloma

Originally posted by Honesty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Honesty)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sllixx

i dont need know you..u look like noob and loser..if u want be here inkognito its ur way...anyway for u its better if u dont talk...u just show ur stupidity..[/b]

Learn english before you start calling people noob kk ?

Sllixx

Originally posted by Honesty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Honesty)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sllixx

i dont need know you..u look like noob and loser..if u want be here inkognito its ur way...anyway for u its better if u dont talk...u just show ur stupidity..[/b]
    Lmao, and you show your english skills, (below zero), and ty jesseman for a very good reason why Honesty's +9 chitin is duped.