Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

#### Selling items ####

This is a discussion on #### Selling items #### within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; gel gel i always looking for MAGES NT FTW...
Page: 2

gel gel i always looking for MAGES

NT FTW

LeoBuff

bump for gg!

semsa

" Buying: (USD) " That's why i said u are BaBaSh0p3r

BUMP .|.

Yes this is the first time i've ever babashopped, shoot me ^^ Sounds weird but i'm downgrading all my items by babashopping lol.

free bump, please answer my pm

bb

" Buying: (USD) " That's why i said u are BaBaSh0p3r

BUMP .|.[/b]

99.99 % all ko people are babashopper.. i dont believe there is 1 by now that is legit no baba. cuz u see there is platinum premium. out now and they all pay for it well not all but at least bronze premium :lol: but stilll u baba and paying for the game,

now u really wanna see a no baba legit player.. them go ronark cz kill 1 warrior with full plate +7 glave 7, all regular str jewels and see how ur legit non baba does. they all pay for the game either items, premium, coins gbs., or anything. they all do pay for it man..

i know it sucks but makes the game more FUN :lol: , having all the jewels +3, weapons +8 or +9's , shells 8 or +9's . and killing everyone at cz ronark , getting fast exp to reach high top level by paying $$$ real $$$ for premiums specially mad $$money for new platinum premium.. gotta admit and be proud 2 be a BABA :lol:

horror knows what i mean hahaha :lol:

Not really, because this is the first time i've baba'd lol, felt good thought going to the shop and picking up $600 for the first time, it's like getting your first paycheck xD

Mate you leave your warrior for mage? i sorry but i must say it ... you crazy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12