Selling items via WU

This is a discussion on Selling items via WU within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Shell set +5/15 warrior C/O 190$ , B/O 215 Giga +7 no rebirth 2H LR Sold for 80$ Giga +7 ...
Page: 1

Shell set +5/15 warrior C/O 190$ , B/O 215
    Giga +7 no rebirth 2H LR Sold for 80$
    Giga +7 no rebirth 2H LR
    Raptor +8/80 Sold for 100$
    Dual Hero's Valor +0
    Opal Earring
    Minatours Earring
    WP
    Hanguk +2 rebirth
    12/1 str belt ( free if you buy good item/s )

knightmaster2118

BABA dont quit bro ........... plz dont quit h34r: :unsure:

BABA dont quit bro ........... plz dont quit h34r: :unsure:[/b]
    I got owned , i bought hacked char and now i can put items there and someday " invailed password " , msn change , and BB all the 4 years what i done in ko.

knightmaster2118

gýft warrior?

gýft warrior?[/b]
    I wish i had....i bought it from hacker , and the old owner got it back , read general section i made topic.

knightmaster2118

i see now well... it was good playing with ya bro if u ever want to play my priest (UNTIL I SELL IT) just tell me its naked though

i see now well... it was good playing with ya bro if u ever want to play my priest (UNTIL I SELL IT) just tell me its naked though[/b]
    Its fine bro , i have lvl 75 warrior waiting for me , but the owner not logged on msn since 3 days , i can gear up his warrior and he good friend of me , so you prolly gonne see me soon , if not ill buy my friend char lvl 67 warrior and ill lvl him , but i feel really bad after i bought and he chargeback the info , i never scammed nobody and i got scammed myself..nvm its a game , atleast i didnt lose my items.

knightmaster2118

Its fine bro , i have lvl 75 warrior waiting for me , but the owner not logged on msn since 3 days , i can gear up his warrior and he good friend of me , so you prolly gonne see me soon , if not ill buy my friend char lvl 67 warrior and ill lvl him , but i feel really bad after i bought and he chargeback the info , i never scammed nobody and i got scammed myself..nvm its a game , atleast i didnt lose my items.[/b]
    yeah i got offered a lvl 71 war for my priest i may take it and get like avedon and shells +7/8 roc's we's and w/e :P

yeah i got offered a lvl 71 war for my priest i may take it and get like avedon and shells +7/8 roc's we's and w/e :P[/b]
    Haha good luck bro.

knightmaster2118

Haha good luck bro.[/b]