Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2v2 anyone?

This is a discussion on 2v2 anyone? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; only cz cz cz is boring so what about some 2v2's? can be 2v4 too ;p energie and zabuza would ...
Page: 1

only cz cz cz is boring so what about some 2v2's? can be 2v4 too ;p

energie and zabuza would be pleasure to play (couldnt find u both in game)
    machine and blackwidow, will u finally find time or will avoid fight next month? ~~
    other are wellcomed too

hotsicer

I DONT WANT I WANT PK MOVIE NR3 FFS!

Pr0p

Energie + Zab Plz

Banned

1 vs 2 ore 3 vs 3 ? you know what i meen im sure i win muhahaha

BlackWidow

only cz cz cz is boring so what about some 2v2's? can be 2v4 too ;p

energie and zabuza would be pleasure to play (couldnt find u both in game)
    machine and blackwidow, will u finally find time or will avoid fight next month? ~~
    other are wellcomed too[/b]
    cracking me up just a bit. i dunno where you live, but um yea i live in california which is PST so whenver you made such a challenge ya im sure i was well asleep or working. If your finally gonna not be the most boring class in ko INTEL priest with super gay shield then im all for it. otherwise i could do the same and have my base 5k hp etc too hiding behind my shield. i kinda understand why your quitting too as this build would make me do the same. enjoy your video but im sure it wont be showing much of whats been happening in your boring cz as of late.

EMW

cracking me up just a bit. i dunno where you live, but um yea i live in california which is PST so whenver you made such a challenge ya im sure i was well asleep or working. If your finally gonna not be the most boring class in ko INTEL priest with super gay shield then im all for it. otherwise i could do the same and have my base 5k hp etc too hiding behind my shield. i kinda understand why your quitting too as this build would make me do the same. enjoy your video but im sure it wont be showing much of whats been happening in your boring cz as of late.[/b]
    Just take someone with you and take vs with free and mak, I can pretty much see how it goes..

Luggan

ill take u 1 vs 2 anyday

Just take someone with you and take vs with free and mak, I can pretty much see how it goes..[/b]
    he is just scared as shit ^_^ I will special restat on int bp for you, now take machine or some other gay and 2v2 plx

you know that I wont be able to get subside (not to mention superior para) but ye lets do it, also too bad u r scared of 1 warrior on 2v2 (since im int only 1 person can hit you) but yeah, its only you ~~ and whats boring for you, isnt boring for me - 2v6+ sapientes is really interesting challenge in ronark

alper15

aga 1vs1 for fun :lol:

are you 80 already? ~~ pm Mak in game :P

Banned

free come 2on1 i already owned you both 1on1

oký

Banned

just pm me when mak is done vs requelm you know where :P im w8ting for you guys

BlackWidow

he is just scared as shit ^_^ I will special restat on int bp for you, now take machine or some other gay and 2v2 plx

you know that I wont be able to get subside (not to mention superior para) but ye lets do it, also too bad u r scared of 1 warrior on 2v2 (since im int only 1 person can hit you) but yeah, its only you ~~ and whats boring for you, isnt boring for me - 2v6+ sapientes is really interesting challenge in ronark[/b]
    lol lil girl you really do crack me up as much as anyone. you must be hiding quite the sack for you to run your mouth the way you do(maybe the reason your selling account to finally remove that surgically eh). Makler as ive said i have 0 problems with as he is content to be good where as your just a cry baby cause only your ex clannies wanna claim you to be sh1t. just like on the official forums where you were the 1st and only 1 to mention you as top in priest class at the time, but eh its your lie you can tell it how you want. what would be boring to me would be to grind out a priest to the level with the most fun skill in the game then hide behind a shield. you think your 2v6 means something lmao i was always solo on human side hunnie as ive stated before pls show me any solo ability you have at all. Makler= Gg ..Freestyler= click ground throw 2 duffs leach Maklers np. best of luck selling it as more and more im extremely happy someone as jackazzed as you is bolting out.

Banned

yes blackwidow your so good your a god

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast