Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

J u suck

This is a discussion on J u suck within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Once more my acc got banned nice to [email protected] must waste time for register a new acc and it will ...
Page: 1

fukingJstupid

Once more my acc got banned nice to [email protected] must waste time for register a new acc and it will last time i login fuking this web

i say well i will able to do well.

i Love this game and like playing with my best friend ..ok thx bye

i sure u will close or move again but good luck Stupid because in my eye own u are crap shit

Centurian

lol fire it up sonny!! :lol:

Banned

I accept valentine...

Roc +2 isn't really nothing for him... He got good items so he can afford that tho...

didinino

dude 0 posts= scammer no matter what u say, just stfu and fuking stop bumping useless topics u retard.

JahSurmale

Yep He played When server started and he is really nice guy its nothing for him , he can get better items ..

::JR::

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz why ban?!!!

matesz01477

dude 0 posts= scammer no matter what u say, just stfu and fuking stop bumping useless topics u retard.[/b]

ummm u did not read this did u. J the server moderator keeps banning ppls account he dont like. like probably for us who stand up 2 him our account will b gone.

i left usko and i see, it was good decision, too much scammers (NOT talking about VK), good players banned (talking about VK)... some people are piece of shit... VK good luck in game, go go go 80 (lol exping on Paramuns? ) and say HI from me to your clanies Cyrano and Aurora and Hito too if he is playing...

MillionVoices

wow +2 items rofl

does everyone on manes run with +1 and +2 ?

idk i beat a shitload of ppl with my +0's

Sidewalk

The Prodigy = Gary/Madeuz(or whatever it is)
    If so laugh at you, we all know that you scammed masterman.

And ValentineKnight, We all know that you assisted in scamming biz as well. We already had this convo at paramuns (Maybe he was talking shit because you were KSing us). By the way, we didnt lose spot... your friend almost died then you left to "Go kill DF."

No one is jealous of you. You're just a noob.

Banned

ummm u did not read this did u. J the server moderator keeps banning ppls account he dont like. like probably for us who stand up 2 him our account will b gone.[/b]
    +1... If he dont like u u get ban... Simple -__-

And millionvoices :P u got unbanned?

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

VALENTINE IS GG AND LEGIT ... BUMP FOR U VT AND SHARE UR ACC WITH ME

matesz01477

we all know J but we dont know VK so lets leave this topic alone only he really knows what happened.

JahSurmale

I think all know J ( he is faggot ego ) and all know VK ( He is really nice player helping so much players ) GG ValentineKnight

Aurora

Well.. I like forums for getting information about the things new in game, ideas about building characters or IN GAME prices of items. But mostly moderators act like GODs lol in forums and i mostly argue with them -if they are smart enough- about their faults.

@J: Better you criticize yourself, cuz you are wrong sometimes. I am here, cuz i am bored of Turkish kids that do not know discuss w/o offense in Turkish forums. You just act like those little kids and let the conversation convert to fight from discussion. It is not so easy to lead a forum -especially in here, ko4life cuz ppl do not speak perfect English here- i know; but as a moderator you have to be objective. Your biggest fault is being subjective. It is ok, maybe you don't like VK or anyone, but you don't have right to shut him up.

@VK: I know you are a good man. I am %100 sure you were not involved in that scam, cuz i played with Kane too. I just remember he tried to scam a crap in a restart even from us. But just calm down.. The people who really know you, are sure about you also.

@All: Empathy is the magic word.

The one got scammed like $450 is right for himself. It is really serious amount. He doesn't have any person to talk about his loss. Damage is done by Kane and he is not here anymore (Who knows, maybe reading all and proud of himself for all blames going to VK.). The one got scammed has only VK to blame here, cuz he was in same clan with Kane for long time, they live in the same country, Kane helped (?) him for getting money (LOL).

But just stop for one second and think. If VK was a scammer, why he is still here for defend himself? Actually he don't have to clear his name here, cuz still there are people trusting him as well. VK was wrong for spamming in forum, cuz he was mad enough about the blames. He just need to ignore all.. but couldn't.

This is my last post about this topic and related ones. Nothing can change my mind about VK.. Still my best friend.

@The ones talking about post counts: Topic owner's account banned by J.
    About me; posts not counting on my account, dunno why If you need you can check my registration date to forum.

@J again: Can i make WE +2 pls ? I have enough WE's now..

@UbiBABA: Hi baba I am here jejej

@VK: PLOP :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast