Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Got Hacked by 4IDevil.

This is a discussion on Got Hacked by 4IDevil. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well all started when he pm'd me asked me to make him premium for ingame coins, i agreed he gave ...
Page: 1

seller

Default Got Hacked by 4IDevil.

Well all started when he pm'd me asked me to make him premium for ingame coins, i agreed he gave me his pw/id etc, then he asked if i wan pk on his asassin while he play on my warrior(CanYouDigItSucka), i said yes since i wanted to play sin badly and he trusted me with his details so why not, well that was a bad idea...he loged in changed his pw took all my stuff and wrote "fuking israel" in msn and blocked me, the sick basterd also name changed me to "fukingisrael" with my own KC..
    i can't blame anyone but myself for trusting this guy who seems like a nice guy at first.

here is some details if some1 can help me Revenge.

4IDevil account:

ID: orkungercek4
    his old PW: nurtenbirno
    msn: [email protected]

if u hack this guy u won shard+8,md+8,rol,kek ring+1,re,earring+9dex,pp,2 shells+7,1chitin+8,2 chitin+7, + all my items (4 shells+6,gigax+6,amult of str,diamong ring,glass belt,ring+9str,duel earring+9str...so it's worth the shoot! i hope all of u go and try to guess his new pw to win all that shit :rollseyes:

wanna say sorry to cha0z and the rest of Slaves clan for losing our clan drop to this hacker hope i can repay later.

-VanLord aka CanYouDigItSuckA-

simple

owned h43r:

seller

i dunno how but he also deleted my gold prem somehow and menege to transfer all my power up scrolls, how can he do that?!

BTW 4IDevil = Ceasar_ , for those who remember.

simple

Originally posted by seller
    i dunno how but he also deleted my gold prem somehow and menege to transfer all my power up scrolls, how can he do that?! *

tuk'ed -_- maybew he just bought scrolls and delted them to waste ur kc? :P

4IDeviL

lol >.< dont say lie for me vanlord ? lol why u dont like me ? all say duper ? scammer ? cheater ? lol im all ? all say one lie .. maybe all wanna banned or scamming me cuzz ur from israel ? LUBNAN FUCKED ISRAEL u are stupid

ID : vanlordslm1
    old PW : d2h68k31

stupid scammer .. dont try to scamm me nice trying :rollseyes:

seller

Originally posted by simple+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simple)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-seller
    i dunno how but he also deleted my gold prem somehow and menege to transfer all my power up scrolls, how can he do that?! *

tuk'ed -_- maybew he just bought scrolls and delted them to waste ur kc? :P[/b]
    that could be, but tell me how could he delete my gold prem ? its not possible, i asked CS once to delete my prem and they said i have to wait till its over they cant do that............... :angry:

I dont support you especially since i dont like your clan etc but thats not the topic...

i think we can all be against scammers because it's the worst thing a player can do, hacking too btw...

so 4idevil if you read me i say to you : fuck

never trust anyone in this game... even more when they are dupers... and turks

seller

Originally posted by 4IDeviL
    lol >.< dont say lie for me vanlord ? lol why u dont like me ? all say duper ? scammer ? cheater ? lol im all ? all say one lie .. maybe all wanna banned or scamming me cuzz ur from israel ? LUBNAN FUCKED ISRAEL u are stupid *

ID : vanlordslm1
    old PW : d2h68k31

stupid scammer .. dont try to scamm me *nice trying :rollseyes:
    how stupid can u be? why will anyone want my account now? u renamed it to FukingIsrael and its fuking naked, are u that dumb? fuking scammer. fuk turkey kk?

::::

he is dam idiot duper , cheater , scamer etc.

He has 2 shard + 8 / 80 in manes :angry: :angry:

idiot duperrr :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

N1GG4

4idevil ur a sad excuse for a ko player. Even on edana you got owned by me on my lvl 50 kasar hood. Your a noob i had dual mds +7 and u had +8 mds. You can dupe hack scam all you want your still a horrible gay turkish ko player.

Unfaithful

4idevil just O.ç

fucking fat kid.

::::

Originally posted by Unfaithful
    4idevil just O.ç *

fucking fat kid.
    :lol:

seller

still cant understand how did he delete my premium, when even CS cant do something like that..probably hacked DB?

I feel sorry for you van, but it is 1/2 you;re fault, i know i had my account/tiems stolen of me like that, but he was trustable, look who ur dealing with here.. .a turk with shards +8, a clear db hacker, kinda stupid to let him even touch ur acc.
    A lil advice, Go to all the KOXP/HACK/Fuckgaming forums u can, and post his details there, i did that with KrepiN in cypher, and after 1 week he got hacked. :lol:

CrusAd3R

lubnan fucked israel.. LOLOLOLOL. fuk lubnan,fuk all the ppl we killed,god blessed us with a great army who can own u and every fukin idiot like u too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast