Trading Diez for Ares

This is a discussion on Trading Diez for Ares within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well my account on Ares fucked up i lost many items in weird ways. My friend decide to help me ...
Page: 1

Well my account on Ares fucked up i lost many items in weird ways.
    My friend decide to help me and go on Ares , he aleardy sold few items for Ares but ill put all the list he gave me ( this list is items he selling for Ares items ) :

2H Giga +7 LR
    ROL+0
    ROL+0
    WE
    PE
    Chitin set +8 warrior
    Skele
    WP+1

Looking mainly mage items , and ofcorse on Ares , if something is aleardy sold and i dont know ill ask him before i tell the buyer what he offer.

And k2 , thank you very much , atleast you getting money for premiums , your member account not that importent for you i guess , lost 6 of 13 uniqes ONLY by k2... anyway start offer.

knightmaster2118

bump :wub:

Ty bro , and honestly i even dont have mood to post it , k2 fucked me over and over again , my friend scard to put items on my account because it might be happen again.

Edit : i need also coins , 2gb on Ares its not enough , he can sell the items for GBs aswell , so pm me if you need.

knightmaster2118

Ty bro , and honestly i even dont have mood to post it , k2 fucked me over and over again , my friend scard to put items on my account because it might be happen again.

Edit : i need also coins , 2gb on Ares its not enough , he can sell the items for GBs aswell , so pm me if you need.[/b]
    ur lucky u have anything on ares :P i have shit... why u think i hardly log :P i just log to pk a scroll which sucks and i go off

ur lucky u have anything on ares :P i have shit... why u think i hardly log :P i just log to pk a scroll which sucks and i go off[/b]
    lol bro trust me you dont want my items ... i sold my raptor +9 and all the good items in USD.
    Now all what i got is : elixir +8 , +8 helath belt , 2x quest earrings , and no pendant , armors are crappy +7 shell set.
    Thats ALL.

knightmaster2118

pff i got no gloves.....Shell pads +7 rest chitin 7 pd +7 shard +7 and quest accessories and pp +0 :P 3m coins believe i would kill to have the extra money from ur items

Bro i dont really care much , ill play once in a while , i so disappointed after i bought prem and knight cash k2 fucked me 2 days after its really sad to see this company lead this game.
    Anyway ill trade the items and then my friend will be on must of the time.