Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Selling List UPDATE! [items and accounts]

This is a discussion on Selling List UPDATE! [items and accounts] within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; u just give me ur bank account numbers and maybe a name with surename and i will send money right ...
Page: 2

PartyPLZZ

u just give me ur bank account numbers and maybe a name with surename and i will send money right away... usually it takes 24 hours to get the money but sometimes 3 working days... it depend from what bank and to what bank transaction is made... its just like walking to real bank to make a transaction but u do it on your computer... if u have bank account u propably have a web site of ur bank allowing u to do that kind of payments also...

cdn ? whats that ? in what country do u live ?

canadian money, I live in Canada

currency is around the same with minor differences.

Don't you have to wait for me to receive the money?

PartyPLZZ

i dont understand. i make a payment and it goes to ur account. i dont have to wait for anything becouse im sending money direct to ur bank account... u have to wait like 1-3 days for cash to appear on ur bank account... and sorry but no more than 80$

oh well gotta have to try that sometime

PartyPLZZ

and u dont choose in what currency u will send the money... in example i send in polish PLN currency and when it will appear on ur account ur bank will autmatically change it to ur country currency... on ur bank web page u will have calculator for counting the difference of currencies if u wanna make cross countries payments

how come no one use this method? oO

PartyPLZZ

hmm becouse its risky... in example i will send u the money u will receive it in couple of days and wount give me what i paid for... u cannot charge back that transaction, only thing i could do is sue u but it will take a long time and will cost money so its only for trustable ppl

and it take 1-3 days for money to appear on account... only when u and i have the same bank its allmost instant but in cross country payments its nearly impossible to have the same bank

BenY

well i used this method many times and it's better then paypal :P and the guy who sending money don't need to pay any tax for that

PartyPLZZ

but u used that method with the ppl in the same country and perhaps the same banks and with ppl u know right ?

BenY

but u used that method with the ppl in the same country and perhaps the same banks and with ppl u know right ?[/b]
    don't need to be same banks and i used it with ppl from other countries also but transaction goes a little longer then

PartyPLZZ

yea i know it doesnt need to be the same bank, but when they are the same transaction is like 1-2 minutes...

PartyPLZZ

sorry cant afford rol right now ... just bought cleaver+9

np

bb ROL, nice knowing you

arko

How did this topic get taken over by bank transaction, BTW I THINK IT IS VERY USEFUL AND SHOULD BE STICKIED.

Only reason it is risky is because of scam, but that can happen regardless of whichever payment. If it is a fair trade, then this benefits BOTH PARTIES. the person get whatever ammount he's asking for, and the person who send won't need to pay stupid fees!!

ANYWYS

B
    U
    M
    P

and HB is sexy weapon SO PPL GO BUY

arko

bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast