Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honor is dead- selling lvl 68 priest w/wo gear

This is a discussion on Honor is dead- selling lvl 68 priest w/wo gear within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; It was fun guys but Honor is no more and just don't feel like getting into another clan and making ...
Page: 1

chemicalisabusingpower

It was fun guys but Honor is no more and just don't feel like getting into another clan and making new friends. Peace!

EDIT: I am leaving out on vacation today and will be back saturday night. leave me offers for with and without items on the priest and highest offer gets it sunday...thanks

Lvl 68.20 priest-female-Human
    has 40k np

Full set of fp +8
    II +7
    Dol +5
    WE
    Judgement Scroll
    Str and HP set
    23 days of prem

Have around 5k mana and 5k hp pots in inn
    Random peices of shell and chitin
    60m and 1k knights cash

C/O is 175.00
    B/O is 400.00

hrobar

Lol someone with 0 pots get vouchers!

chemicalisabusingpower

i can if someone is looking to make an offer..so since your not how about you stay off my topic and try to get attention somewhere else little boy

hrobar

Hh i am not a litle boy and my friend is intrsted about to buy some priest 65+ so i was looking for him but u got such stupid reply and btw i think its litle much for naked i would say 150-

chemicalisabusingpower

Thanks for the bumps and all but its pathetic when you come and start bsing on someone else's topic..start your own topic if you want to that..no if you want to make an offer pm it to me....and as for no post your right i don't have any because i don't baba shop..i get my items ingame like your suppose too...

hrobar

Thanks for the bumps and all but its pathetic when you come and start bsing on someone else's topic..start your own topic if you want to that..no if you want to make an offer pm it to me....and as for no post your right i don't have any because i don't baba shop..i get my items ingame like your suppose too...[/b]
    Hh btw u selling it naked too or only geared up?

chemicalisabusingpower

Well, i would rather sell it together and be done with it but for the right price i will sell it naked...i am leaving out on vacation today and will be back saturday night..highest offer gets it sunday...

hrobar

Hmm damm.
    u could leave how much would u take for naked one.

ill vouch

andy

bump for my nigga but i think you should give me your fp 8 set and not sell to someone or sell me cheap for igc gl in rl

hrobar

Sup any more ppl can vouch for him?

MoNiTo

check pm's

Archy

you should gift it to your favorite Archer Anyway, trusted person here, I'll vouch.

vouchers coem from known people who have >0 posts...

eliteahmad

ill vouch for him, dont know who exactly he is, but hes from honor = gg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast