Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Selling List for USD or WoW GOLD

This is a discussion on Selling List for USD or WoW GOLD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling the following for USD or World of Warcraft gold. ROF ROC Shell +7 set str warrior Chitin Shield +0 ...
Page: 1

B@RTOK

Selling the following for USD or World of Warcraft gold.

ROF
    ROC
    Shell +7 set str warrior
    Chitin Shield +0
    Chitin Shield +6
    Raptor's +1 x 5
    Raptor +6
    Raptor +8/80
    Lugias Spear +8
    Javana 2H +3
    Giga +3 1H
    Giga +8 2H Light
    Scorpion Shield +0
    Enion Bow +7
    Lycaon Hammer +6
    Lycaon pendant +0 x 2
    Lupus Pendant
    Lobo Pendant
    Mage Earring x 2
    Leather Cap +10 / 15 HP warrior
    Iron Necklace
    Strength Belt +10
    Smite Hammer +6
    Impact +7/70
    Hell Breaker +8/80
    Full set of priest FP +8 / 15 HP
    Priest FP helmet +6/25 DD
    Priest FP helmet +5/20 Spear D
    Priest FP gauntlets +5 / 20 Spear D
    Priest FP boots +5/ 20 Spear D
    Priest FP Goblin pauldron / pads
    Shitloads of +9/10 accesories
    lvl 73 mage 350k+ NP's Orc
    lvl 72.6% warrior delvled from 73 with skill points 200k NP's Human
    Lvl 69. 5% warrior Human
    Lvl 66 Priest Human
    Lvl 65 warrior with full set of shell +7 Human

PM me with offers or type your offers below.
    Start flameing Flip, Pazasco

B@RTOK

BUMP

Banned

careful scammers, and i have proof

and i've started.

Precision

Flip, you are a massive hypocrate....you are a HUGE scammer and most people are wary of it. Careful what you say.

Banned

Flip, you are a massive hypocrate....you are a HUGE scammer and most people are wary of it. Careful what you say.[/b]
    and what did i scam? pls tell me so that i know what i didn't scam.

there's 2 things in life to know.

1. know what u didn't do
    2. knowing the facts makes those that don't know it stupid (like u precision)

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Start flameing Flip, Pazasco[/b]
    for the second time in not Paz, i play his character, u should know that Bartok seeing as ive known u for quite some time now

i dont like the fact that u duped but thats not the sole reason i flamed on Precisions post, and u would also know that

Most of these items are probably legit or "correctly duped" so that they wont be wiped but u traded duped CS +0s to get all these items

goodluck with WoW, it was nice playing with ya, u and Falah were good friends and also legit players until u started duping and ruined ur own reputation... Im sry it ended this way for you

@Precision- ur more of a scammer than Flip will ever be, u sold duped CS +0s to ppl for legit items. The only thing Flip has really done is when he took away all i had in KO at the time (the character we were sharing), but he did this because he was under the impression that I had scammed our clan, which was because of a misunderstanding over some money from clan. Both me and Flip now know how this misunderstanding came about, and we and Symbiosis have settled the whole issue of it and no one is too blame. Also im kinda glad it all happened becuz I probably wouldnt be playing the characters I am now which are 1000x better

Flip is not a scammer, I am not a scammer, but you, you definitely are a scammer. And if i were you, i would be giving back all the items that you bought those CS +0s with.

Precision

I don't even know who you are yet you know me....odd.

Banned

I don't even know who you are yet you know me....odd.[/b]
    i wish u were never born, cuz then my rogue would still be lvl71, not lvl30, so fuck off little kid and go have ur mommy change ur diaper ok?

Precision

Last time I checked you are younger than me....but nice fry.

Banned

Last time I checked you are younger than me....but nice fry.[/b]
    ....and that has to do with everything about u being a scammer, babashopper of dupes and a cheater right? ur mentality is younger than a 5 year old, atleast they can distinguish between what's smart and what isn't.

oSTUo

so does that mean that that CS +0 is duped? if not i may be interested ill pm u shitstain.. ^^

B@RTOK

Sry Robin, anyways I really don't care about this game. Towards the end I just did whatever I wanted I could give a shit about you Flip. Your entire day was flaming our clan, not just falah but our entire clan. You deserved exactly what you got and I could care less. I offered you a lvl 69.6 warrior and I didn't really have to because ko has no authority over what I decide to do. You passed up that chance so leave me be now. I am sick of all this BS that everyone loses their temper over. Robin it was nice playing with you as well man. I had a great time on ko for the year and a half that I played it. But even you must see the problems in the game man. I just couldn't take it anymore, so leave me alone, and stope wasting your time flaming everyone.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Sry Robin, anyways I really don't care about this game. Towards the end I just did whatever I wanted I could give a shit about you Flip. Your entire day was flaming our clan, not just falah but our entire clan. You deserved exactly what you got and I could care less. I offered you a lvl 69.6 warrior and I didn't really have to because ko has no authority over what I decide to do. You passed up that chance so leave me be now. I am sick of all this BS that everyone loses their temper over. Robin it was nice playing with you as well man. I had a great time on ko for the year and a half that I played it. But even you must see the problems in the game man. I just couldn't take it anymore, so leave me alone, and stope wasting your time flaming everyone.[/b]
    Theres problems in the game, but u can still have fun playing it legitly

Precision

First Flip, you can't talk about Babshopping...you have paid $180 for IN and somewhere around there for IB so please don't make it sound like you are perfect.

Banned

First Flip, you can't talk about Babshopping...you have paid $180 for IN and somewhere around there for IB so please don't make it sound like you are perfect.[/b]
    ya, i've admitted to babashopping (it wasn't 180 for IN), and i hate it now, i wish i never did do it. and i know i'm not perfect, but when ppl like u gotta fuck up accts that rly pisses me off.

@bartok: ummm, since when did u offer me a lvl 69 warrior? i don't recall anything like that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast