Woe+7

This is a discussion on Woe+7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling woe+7 for igi/igc pls Leave a pm with your offer and I'll get back to u asap Cheers AOUK ...
Page: 1

ancient1uk

Talking

Selling woe+7 for igi/igc pls

Leave a pm with your offer and I'll get back to u asap

Cheers

AOUK

Also looking for Enion Bow+7

ancient1uk

And before the "he has only zero posts yadda yadda" start... for some reason this account has remained at 0 since I opened it for some reason, I'm well enough known ingame and in K2's forums... as a straight playa at least.

Forgot to mention the Woe is rebirthed at +1 so has 91 ap over the usual big flame stick.

AOUK

ancient1uk

Sold

Still looking for enion+7 at the right price, can offer a shard rb and coin for the right bow ^^

And before the "he has only zero posts yadda yadda" start... for some reason this account has remained at 0 since I opened it for some reason, I'm well enough known ingame and in K2's forums... as a straight playa at least.

Forgot to mention the Woe is rebirthed at +1 so has 91 ap over the usual big flame stick.

AOUK[/b]
    the 0 post yadda yadda rule applies only when ppl are selling suspicious items via WU only and they joined just 1 - 2 days / weeks ago :P

ancient1uk

Well, I don't use WU since getting cleaned out cos of them a coupla years back and suspicous items... dunno about that, the woe was the first thing I sold in here so thats kinda a moot point eh? especially as I was zero posted before I sold a thing lol.