Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling Lugias +8....

This is a discussion on Selling Lugias +8.... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; well 10 $ for both? nice c/o sell 2 a turk and make fun xD[/b] yeah! dunno why this guys ...
Page: 2

garfieldbr

well 10 $ for both?
    nice c/o
    sell 2 a turk and make fun xD[/b]
    yeah!
    dunno why this guys waste time post here =D
    they know only will get flame and no decent offers =)

Precision

Paz you are a procastinator and theres no more to it. You should go account shaer F9Devil a little more. ^^

Precision

Stee! Where you been bro?

Current offer: $10

Banned

i wish a admin/mod could lock this post, the stupidity of having this +8 item a month after the biff wipe, i remember falah showing me, is ridiculous we all know that it was babashopped from a duper just like the 5 or 6 chitin shields and the shard+9.

Precision

I guess you speak for everyone? Nope. You are one person and one person only and it seems to me others believe my story more than yours. Talk to Hardworker in game.

Banned

I guess you speak for everyone? Nope. You are one person and one person only and it seems to me others believe my story more than yours. Talk to Hardworker in game.[/b]
    wow u can't read can you? check what everyone posted.........and tell me if everyone is offering you, or saying that u won't sell it? learn to read dipshit. u know how to babashop from a duper, what else can u do?

Precision

I also said PM offers...can you read my PMs? Right! GG Flip <3

Banned

ok, that&#39;s not my point. but like a lot of ppl said in ur topic, u won&#39;t sell it to a legit person, because they know it isn&#39;t legit. u and falah got that item the same time u got the shard+9 and the dual rof and all the chitin shields? catch my drift here? it&#39;s to conspicuous to not assume that it would be duped because nearly everything else u guys had was.

B@RTOK

BUMP

B@RTOK

BUMP

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Paz you are a procastinator and theres no more to it. You should go account shaer F9Devil a little more. ^^[/b]
    im not Paz i share his account because i dont have my own account anymore... Alex gave me access to F9 when a friend of Paz&#39;s started playing when MYKO was announcing its closure because i wasnt able to log in sometimes and he asked me to help him lvling, pking, etc. since he cant play all the time seeing as hes in the military...

for one thing i may be "sharing" accounts but i know im much more legit than u... go play WoW mother fucker ur not welcome here

Precision

Seems like 2 haters.

Banned

Seems like 2 haters.[/b]
    2 haters eh? so the ppl that know what u did to me is just 2 ppl? sure......

Precision

Ty for bumps!

Precision

Zoom zoom.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast