Lets See Wut i Can Get For This

This is a discussion on Lets See Wut i Can Get For This within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Only if offer good i will trade :S No Coins.....Only USD,Items Dont Flame Just Offer...
Page: 1

Invincible

Only if offer good i will trade :S No Coins.....Only USD,Items
    Dont Flame Just Offer

oh wtf

Imhotep

oh wtf[/b]

it's only +9 reverse... not so hard to make, remember I burned my elixir +6 rebirth going +7 rebirthPoison ? ^^

plazm4

it's only +9 reverse... not so hard to make, remember I burned my elixir +6 rebirth going +7 rebirthPoison ? ^^[/b]
    dude going from +5- +9 rebirth is tough nd ur a douche for breakin that gorgeous staff ....Lol still luv ya kloud so go make another elixir +8 nd i give u nice items :P

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

:P Up, Spearhead tonight? Xfire me :wub:

Imhotep

dude going from +5- +9 rebirth is tough nd ur a douche for breakin that gorgeous staff ....Lol still luv ya kloud so go make another elixir +8 nd i give u nice items :P[/b]

elixir ? pff screw that, going +8 on a scorching or hell blood soon xD!

Goliath

now were talking kloud XD!

Invincible

lol this isnt a chat room =/ up and yes later sneaks with gf atm

this isnt a chat room and yes later sneaks with gf atm

ZyXel123

lol this isnt a chat room =/ up and yes later sneaks with gf atm

this isnt a chat room and yes later sneaks with gf atm[/b]
    thats 100 % dupe :S
    +8 is so hard and u think u have the balls to waste more than a page of mds +8 to make one +9 or less ? thats bullshit buddy if that imagen isnt edited u are a turk who dupe.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

+8 is so hard and u think u have the balls to waste more than a page of mds +8 to make one +9 or less ? thats bullshit buddy if that imagen isnt edited u are a turk who dupe.[/b]
    He's American, and it's not even a +9 MD dumbass.

Upgrading items rebirthed isn't that hard with tears, in fact I've had more success going to +8 rebirthed or higher, than upgrading it the normal way.

Just quit the accusations and making yourself sound like a rambling retard in need of some tender, love, and care from your feeble-minded mother who brought you into this world.

Imhotep

+8 is so hard and u think u have the balls to waste more than a page of mds +8 to make one +9 or less ? thats bullshit buddy if that imagen isnt edited u are a turk who dupe.[/b]

It's not hard... you've just got to be confident and not care if u burn it or not... you guys need to learn, this is a game, if an item burns... oh well, go make another lol

Not only Turks Dupe...But I'm not saying he Duped.

Invincible

ya right me dupe rofl i dont even know how to do the speed glitch seriously guy thanx for the flame lol

iiason

It's not hard... you've just got to be confident and not care if u burn it or not... you guys need to learn, this is a game, if an item burns... oh well, go make another lol[/b]

ouch :P straight to the point

Invincible

up b4 bed