crystal healing, bug or not?

This is a discussion on crystal healing, bug or not? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well, the guys from positive claimed healing the crystal is bug abusing, complaining to Dominic and told him to stop ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default crystal healing, bug or not?

Well, the guys from positive claimed healing the crystal is bug abusing, complaining to Dominic and told him to stop it, i decided to take a little chat with CF and show u what is the truth about this matter :

thanks bye

Ya, I was talking to him and he mentionned there's some people complaining about a ridiculous issue, you made a fool of yourself towards gm, gj lol, crystal is beeing healed since korean ko, gg

Mercyful

the clan i was in did it in ares big deal

nephiha

woot im on oth pics

p.s.
    wtf we have the fuk koxp symbol?
    on my pc i see the gay huricane 1 :S

anonym1ty

hmm, tp'ing thru walls and doors during csw was legal as well. I'm sure people on Edana knew what happened to those gents who did it when a GM was on.

nephiha

tping through walls and doors was never legit :S
    but healiong crystal was always legit

anonym1ty

eh. i'd beg to differ. TP'ing thru walls and stuff during CSW was pretty much commonplace on all other servers. However, from what I've heard you guys were healing the crystal within the walls.

nephiha

umm no...
    healing the crystal from inside crystal room or from standing outside on the grass isnt in the walls :S

infusion

I complained about it cause on edana when the crystal went healed it went bugged as unable to kill it. The hp will go up and down and move it all around.
    Thats why I complained about it. You can say w/e you want I don't care about it. I just asked him cause thats what happened on edana.

Brian, we did nothing illegit, like healing from inside the wall or tping through walls, I take those matters very serious. So far, we had a GM monitoring every CSW and checking for people bug abusing. 1 abuser I never heard of got banned today.
    Nice to hear from ya again tho