Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling Lvl 62 Priest

This is a discussion on Selling Lvl 62 Priest within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Just thought the buyer should know the entire truth, this dark chocolate character is SpikeDrainer, a koxp noob from ares ...
Page: 3

spikeisgay11

Just thought the buyer should know the entire truth, this dark chocolate character is SpikeDrainer, a koxp noob from ares Desciples of Evil Clan.

The priest he is selling is named Undaedpriest, who was KoXP'd for a month or so off golems. Spike was banned, and so was this. The user is selling a previously banned account, which is known around for koxp.

Hes just changed all the stuff about spikedrainer, and I believe he sold. He farmed golems koxp untill he made a +7ib, possibly 8 now.

Thanks, come again. I say this proudly, FUCK KOXP

Dark Chocolateeee

i think you're mentally retarded.....first off my ingame name is DarkChocolateeee and i'm a warrior. and my priests name is SAAAN a former member of Pheonix Warlords. so before you open up your fucking mouth know the facts you piece of shit. Thank you come again you just ebarassed yourself on these forums. And I say it proudly your mother sucks dicks for a living.

Dark Chocolateeee

and bump it up

Dark Chocolateeee

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Dark Chocolateeee

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123