Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling/Trading lvl 66 Warrior for WoW items.

This is a discussion on Selling/Trading lvl 66 Warrior for WoW items. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yep..KO is pretty much done for me. Made my HB +6 to +7 and logged on later and it's gone..but ...
Page: 1

TheGuardian

Default Selling/Trading lvl 66 Warrior for WoW items.

Yep..KO is pretty much done for me. Made my HB +6 to +7 and logged on later and it's gone..but to be honest it was my final push to leave KO. After workin my butt off to be one of the first few legit full shell +7/raptor +7 warriors out there, the Christmas present bullshit pretty much ruined it for me on KO(so bad that noob warriors got full shell +7/raptor +7 and my clannie FallenAngelFromHell owns them in Arena on his lvl 56 noob rogue..). What more is there to do anyway, I own 93% of Pathos 1v1(the other 7% y'all know who you are even if I 1v1'ed you or not, but leave me note here if you wanna go at it one last time), got 400k NP, and lvl 66. Lvl against koxpers? Get items against dupers/buggers? Nah..well I'm moving to WoW, tried it out and it's alot better than KO. Thanks to every1 who has helped me throughout Pathos in any way and GL to everyone whose improving themselves the legit way..sheer hard work ^_^ Here's the items I got up for trade for WoW items(don't matter what server):

Full Warrior Shell +7
    Raptor +7
    Dual WE
    Dual DR
    Lupus Pendant +1
    Str Belt +12 +1 HP

Thanks and to any of my clan who reads this, I'll be on later today when nonprems are allowed on.

_Tau_

sucks...I'm gonna be runnin around solo for a while guess <_<

infusion

Yo odin,
    Your quiting over a hell breaker u lost ?
    I mean come'on the clanbank I had is scammed lost for around 60+ gb's, ( including hb+6 ) you see me quiting?
    You have to play this game with love and fun, not to be the best or for items. Look on what you still have,
    The christmast event sucked ? Yes it did, but what you get in return, some resistance in cz, I find it more fun that people dont always run away ( not talking about the people u know who ). But other people always ran away and now when they have some items they stand and fight. So ye just enjoy the game and dont quit cause u lost a hell breaker or chirstmas event, I mean come'on.

TheGuardian

Lol the HB was the first part of the sentence, you not see what I said after about it being a push for me to quit KO? And are you serious? LOL even with all these people with full shell +7 and raptor/shards +7 they STILL run. Maybe orcs don't run but humans always do when redballed. Like I said, the game has come to the point where being legit is a thing in the past and having a challenge in CZ is a myth.

infusion

Orcs hardly run anymore atleast ( When their full hp )
    But redball is run regarding the nations.

To bad you quitting, have fun in reallife :angry:

TheGuardian

:lol: Yea it's pretty sad how people run to save 50 NP..and btw if you read up there it says I'm going WoW :lol: ^_^

Default Re: Selling/Trading lvl 66 Warrior for WoW items.

Originally posted by TheGuardian
    Yep..KO is pretty much done for me. Made my HB +6 to +7 and logged on later and it's gone..but to be honest it was my final push to leave KO. After workin my butt off to be one of the first few legit full shell +7/raptor +7 warriors out there, the Christmas present bullshit pretty much ruined it for me on KO(so bad that noob warriors got full shell +7/raptor +7 and my clannie FallenAngelFromHell owns them in Arena on his lvl 56 noob rogue..). What more is there to do anyway, I own 93% of Pathos 1v1(the other 7% y'all know who you are even if I 1v1'ed you or not, but leave me note here if you wanna go at it one last time), got 400k NP, and lvl 66. Lvl against koxpers? Get items against dupers/buggers? Nah..well I'm moving to WoW, tried it out and it's alot better than KO. Thanks to every1 who has helped me throughout Pathos in any way and GL to everyone whose improving themselves the legit way..sheer hard work *^_^ *Here's the items I got up for trade for WoW items(don't matter what server):

Full Warrior Shell +7
    Raptor +7
    Dual WE
    Dual DR
    Lupus Pendant +1
    Str Belt +12 +1 HP

Thanks and to any of my clan who reads this, I'll be on later today when nonprems are allowed on.

ROFLCOPTER i remember you sliding on the beginning of pathos (didnt go cz much and hasnt seen u there since then) , and you call 93% of this server noobs ?

zuezuhez

_Tau_

lost alot of gg friends on ko in my time, sucks to lose another one. I wont be remaking the clan. I'll just encourage the ones left to join our allies. Its a sad day for me man,but gl and pwn them fags on WoW.

TheGuardian

Default Re: Selling/Trading lvl 66 Warrior for WoW items.

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheGuardian
    Yep..KO is pretty much done for me. Made my HB +6 to +7 and logged on later and it's gone..but to be honest it was my final push to leave KO. After workin my butt off to be one of the first few legit full shell +7/raptor +7 warriors out there, the Christmas present bullshit pretty much ruined it for me on KO(so bad that noob warriors got full shell +7/raptor +7 and my clannie FallenAngelFromHell owns them in Arena on his lvl 56 noob rogue..). What more is there to do anyway, I own 93% of Pathos 1v1(the other 7% y'all know who you are even if I 1v1'ed you or not, but leave me note here if you wanna go at it one last time), got 400k NP, and lvl 66. Lvl against koxpers? Get items against dupers/buggers? Nah..well I'm moving to WoW, tried it out and it's alot better than KO. Thanks to every1 who has helped me throughout Pathos in any way and GL to everyone whose improving themselves the legit way..sheer hard work *^_^ *Here's the items I got up for trade for WoW items(don't matter what server):

Full Warrior Shell +7
    Raptor +7
    Dual WE
    Dual DR
    Lupus Pendant +1
    Str Belt +12 +1 HP

ROFLCOPTER i remember you sliding on the beginning of pathos (didnt go cz much and hasnt seen u there since then) , and you call 93% of this server noobs ?

zuezuhez[/b]
    That was beginning of the server..how bout asking the people in this server if I'm gg or not douche? Now climb off my dick if you gots nothin else to say except some flaming bout somethin that happened months ago. <_<

Arent you the one flaming 93% of this server? :wub:

Pwner4Last

I got 49 silver, what do u give for it :lol: ?

Luggan

Say a price u want for the char i might buy it

Tommy

He didin't say that 93% of the server are noobs, he just said he owns 93% of the ppl in 1vs1, that's not flaming, ofc I got little bit mad when he said so, coz he is showing off little bit, but I'll miss this gg :wub:

Originally posted by Tommy
    He didin't say that 93% of the server are noobs, he just said he owns 93% of the ppl in 1vs1, that's not flaming, ofc I got little bit mad when he said so, coz he is showing off little bit, but I'll miss this gg *:wub:
    Aint that the same ? :rollseyes:

SuperkakosO_0

Odin buddy, i will miss all these mails....for now on my mailbox will be empty :wub:
    Anyway i just read that yu going to play Wow .I played for 3 months at genjuros but cause of work i couldnt continue.
    join genjuros for me is 1 of the best servers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast