Buying Rogue Items. Check please.

This is a discussion on Buying Rogue Items. Check please. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Sorry to everyone who has sent me offers, and those I was going to buy from but I have decided ...
Page: 1

StarBux

Default Buying Rogue Items. Check please.

Sorry to everyone who has sent me offers, and those I was going to buy from but I have decided to close my buying list.

Today I was playing Rlb and was getting very very frustrated with how stupid people were being. Running and not even trying to fight. Running from vs. Or people coming in and killing people in vs. Tuns of ksing. I can understand the ocasional ks, but when someone or some party follows your party around forever and takeing a lot of your kills it's just rediculous.

Thinking about that I decided it was not worth to spend a lot of money so that I can kill the over baba shopped noobs. Not only that but I would probably end up getting ksed by some random rogue that knows how to use spike.

Also I'm fed up with all the koxp, all the wall hacking, all the minor program useing rogues. Basicly they either use minor tbl or minor peddal. You can tell me they are minor comboing but I don't buy that over 50 percent of rogues that have no attack combo can minor combo. Let alone minor combo so well with JUST minor and no HP pots that their hp basicly just doesn't go down. A legit minor combo can only can only heal so much now a days with the minor cool down. And when I'm spikeing them for over 1k and "r"ing for 200 plus I'm pretty sure there is no way to completely out heal that even with minor hp pot combo.

Basicly I think I'm going to say good bye to ares. Good by to noobs and hackers. And try out the ko4life private server. Which I hope will be devoid of all those things.

My rant and complaining is over. Again I'm sorry to those who gave me offers.
    Last edited by StarBux; 01-19-2010 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Decided against buying.

Freshsock

no chance for paypal :\?
    im selling dual rol +2
    dual re's +2
    and wp +2 :S
    and judi belt +1 or ib +0
    but no western union where i live so paypal is my only option..

i have wp+3 and 1x rol+1 but not sure how much i want for them xd