S/T> "DCZ" Rogue + 28 days plat prem

This is a discussion on S/T> "DCZ" Rogue + 28 days plat prem within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hey I just started a rogue yesterday, bought plat prem and equipment and stuff.. but found out, that rogues aint ...
Page: 1

Banned

hey

I just started a rogue yesterday, bought plat prem and equipment and stuff.. but found out, that rogues aint my kinda thing :P

The rogue is lvl 52 30% now, and has 28 days plat prem left, and has 800 g1 points, or what ever its called xD

So yea, heres what u get:

Lvl 52 30% Female Human Rogue

Ib +7
    fp set +7
    Quest Jewels
    800 G1 Points
    1 Trina Piece

ive got all the info to the account, since i created it yesterday :P

Ill sell it, for ingame cash, or i will trade it for an other equipped char (has to be human)

If its a char trade, id prefer a Priest/warrior or a mage... just post here, or pm me with what you got

Kind regards

Cerenety

(Since it has plat prem, getting it to lvl 59 aint a problem, if youre planning on usin it for dcz :P )

if i were you i would take back that 35$ for platinum premium and let the char get banned then just sell the items

Banned

hows it possible to take them back? I bought the prem trough CNB, would i have to contact my bank? or what should i do? or can it be done trough a CS ticket? and if yes, what would i have to write? :P