SELLING LVL 72 KARUS WARRIROR

This is a discussion on SELLING LVL 72 KARUS WARRIROR within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lvl 72 karus warrior. 75knp comes with raptor 8, skele belt, and 1x FOV. His personal shield is+6. Also has ...
Page: 1

BigBlack1

lvl 72 karus warrior. 75knp comes with raptor 8, skele belt, and 1x FOV. His personal shield is+6. Also has a bugged sett of valkyries that wont dissapear. both ac valks 50ac bonus. other than that he just has shell 7 set and chitin 7/12hp sett. im asking $225 for the enitre account. WU only thx.

M4

dimitris

Exclamation

lvl 72 karus warrior. 75knp comes with raptor 8, skele belt, and 1x FOV. His personal shield is+6. Also has a bugged sett of valkyries that wont dissapear. both ac valks 50ac bonus. other than that he just has shell 7 set and chitin 7/12hp sett. im asking $225 for the enitre account. WU only thx.

M4[/b]

hello.i want your items can u sell them? my msn [email protected] if interesting

dimitris

M4[/b]

add me msn maybe i will buy all.and char i mean [email protected]