Selling LVL 72 Mage

This is a discussion on Selling LVL 72 Mage within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I am selling my lvl 72 mage and looking for in game item offers only. I see to many scams ...
Page: 1

wildcatalley

I am selling my lvl 72 mage and looking for in game item offers only. I see to many scams to trust paypal or other online payment methods.

**Mage is naked and does not have personal staff**
    **I am the only owner of the account and have had sole possesion since I created it. I have it in a safe email account and have all SQ answers.**
    **Mage has 120k nps, and all quest are completed and all skills that require scrolls have them. Mage has a DCZ character on it as well**
    mage has 3 quest jewels left, dual mage swords and acid pots come with account

I am looking for in game items in particular;

RoC(s)
    WE(s)
    Chitin +8(or RB +5) STR
    or any other warrior items.

But since I am trying to quit...I will be open to any offer that you can make. I will not trade for other characters.

- - Do Not Forget. . . Mages are great for Saturday Wars and thay are very easy to equip. - -

Have a great day!

Feel free to PM me with any questions! Prefer to use trade moderator for safe trading - - meaning I don't get items from moderator untill you have the account!
    http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mage2ii4.jpg

Redemption

damn i would trade u my lvl71 warrior for it if you weren't the only owner

wildcatalley

isn't is better that I am the only owner...so that you know my account is safe? I may have a slight interest otherwise, even though my mage is naked....lets keep in touch

Redemption

isn't is better that I am the only owner...so that you know my account is safe? I may have a slight interest otherwise, even though my mage is naked....lets keep in touch[/b]

nah its not better, you could get info back because you have all the payment info ill pm you my msn tho

wildcatalley

Best offer so far:

No Standing Offer

shankster

dicks!

wildcatalley

Interested in:

WE(s)
    Shell +8(for warrior)
    HB +7

or best offer of in game items/coin

wildcatalley