Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Selling lvl 72 Rouge 270k nps and +70 QUEST DAGGER +8

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 72 Rouge 270k nps and +70 QUEST DAGGER +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bumpy ^_^...
Page: 2

hlorka1

bumpy
    ^_^

flamthrow

They thrust you? From behind? Thats hot, does it hurt or you used to it maybe?[/b]
    What was that for a lame ass attempt of a joke?
    +
    classic is not the only one with a +8 quest dagger seeing as how siver made his +8 too.

And for killen, who the hell are you anyway? Defending someone with a personal +8 which obviously got out of bugging the quests a few months back?

slm to you 3

helnix

gg flamethrow ftw xD

<< Frogy ^^

hlorka1

quest bug ? show me 1 person with +8 quest item ?

i think max. 3-4 user in ares

garfieldbr

lol so nobody can have item quest+8 then can be quest bugger scammer cheater B)

hi classic your quiting game i new it pm me baba im&#39;a miss 1 v 1ing you gl in rl see u soon baba he&#39;s legit and he&#39;s a classic meaning a great player good friend and a legend in my book, also vote 4 me classic for king before you leave plx ty

What was that for a lame ass attempt of a joke?
    +
    classic is not the only one with a +8 quest dagger seeing as how siver made his +8 too.

And for killen, who the hell are you anyway? Defending someone with a personal +8 which obviously got out of bugging the quests a few months back?

slm to you 3[/b]

Hey hey don&#39;t be hating cuz you can&#39;t spell for shit. You said they thrust you now didn&#39;t you? so shut the fuck up and crawl back to whatever hole u came from. later

flamthrow

Try to speak as good as I do in my mothertongue first, or the 3 other languages I speak before you start correcting my little typ-O on the word "trust" oh yea Im not english nor american.

+ to garfield you tell me who would be stupid enough to risk breaking a dagger that is better than a shard +8 in offhand?

hlorka1

S> Selling lvl 72 Rouge 270k nps and +70 QUEST DAGGER +8 bump

Xob

So what if the dagger is "duped" the guy who buy this account will own most of you noobs 1vs1 EVEN if he&#39;s not good on combo, so i only say crymorenoob

Free bump baba

flamthrow

So what if the dagger is "duped" the guy who buy this account will own most of you noobs 1vs1 EVEN if he&#39;s not good on combo, so i only say crymorenoob
    Free bump baba [/b]
    Just like the other zillion people who claimed that last one was J0rel from pc

hlorka1

up up

Try to speak as good as I do in my mothertongue first, or the 3 other languages I speak before you start correcting my little typ-O on the word "trust" oh yea Im not english nor american.

+ to garfield you tell me who would be stupid enough to risk breaking a dagger that is better than a shard +8 in offhand?[/b]

Well I&#39;m not american either. And how about you trying to speak my mothertongue? Or the 2 other languages I speak, and if I really wanted to could make that 4 other languages but can&#39;t be arsed to start learning Spanish and German again, been to long since I had to use it what so ever.

flamthrow

Oh and the little friend u&#39;ve been defending has been spamming my pm&#39;s asking for my id. Guess hes a wannabee hacker too
    Oh and im german btw, speak french,italian,dutch,english and obviously german

hlorka1

up up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast