Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

selling lvl 72 warrior +7 quest shield

This is a discussion on selling lvl 72 warrior +7 quest shield within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; no im not lordfabric lol hes a babashopper...but i sort of lied about being in BC clan, i played on ...
Page: 3

poma1877

no im not lordfabric lol hes a babashopper...but i sort of lied about being in BC clan, i played on my frends charachter that was in BC. we sort of shared the account but it was mainly his although i played on it for over a year until he quit. but i was in thelast, not on this warrior but on my priest...
    bumpitt uppp muthafuckaaa

Banned

no im not lordfabric lol hes a babashopper...but i sort of lied about being in BC clan, i played on my frends charachter that was in BC. we sort of shared the account but it was mainly his although i played on it for over a year until he quit. but i was in thelast, not on this warrior but on my priest...
    bumpitt uppp muthafuckaaa[/b]

Just one last question ..... Since im an english player and you do know all english players is that correct ?

Do you know myingame name ?

Banned

bumpitt uppp muthafuckaaa[/b]
    lol no comment on the "but i sort of lied"

Banned

lol flip..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123