Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Lvl 73 Rogue and Priest naked (USD) Buying HB+8

This is a discussion on Selling Lvl 73 Rogue and Priest naked (USD) Buying HB+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; You still can play in dcz ... get rogue 59 and put the items of kennie there , and go ...
Page: 2

JustM3

You still can play in dcz ... get rogue 59 and put the items of kennie there , and go own.

Banned

theres no challenge in dcz, killing people doesnt make me happy.

MrM32

killing people doesnt make me happy.[/b]

at least we know ur not a serial killer

Banned

I dont have a problem with ppl have +3 uniques or +9 items, just the way how items are being traded and how people are obtaining their items these days is unmoral.

WU, i must receive money before giving info. i dont care how much ppl vouch for you, because i am sure i can get 5x that amount to vouch for me. if you cant trust me i wont trust you.

snipelord

damn it i can't kill kennie any more

gl in rl

The king. Senior Member

gotta admit, it was fun kicking fiwestar's butt with my clan.

funny thing is i was spikeing him 1k -1.1k with malice and i thought he would be full of +3 uniques, some sins i vs. with i spike them for 500-600, with malice probably 900-1k. Vs's today isnt like the old days when i try my best to beat DP, every sins wearing dd now english or turk.[/b]
    yea DP was good :P and i never use DD(helmet) =)

gotta admit, it was fun kicking fiwestar's butt with my clan.

funny thing is i was spikeing him 1k -1.1k with malice and i thought he would be full of +3 uniques, some sins i vs. with i spike them for 500-600, with malice probably 900-1k. Vs's today isnt like the old days when i try my best to beat DP, every sins wearing dd now english or turk.[/b]

is practically legal using dd armor.. it doesnt matter if its chitin, fp, or talia, is an item part of the game to be use for any purpose against assasin , i still dont see why people get so much frustrated about others players using DD , if rogues cannt kill a player by using DD armor them they are just upset and hate the GAME because cannt kill by using 1 spike + 2 more hit combos and dont go down.. later btch about saying ::: " damm THAT NIGGA IS USING DD " , so what they(rogues) are just jealous they cannt kill by others using dd armors, i vs many rogues 90%ikill them all in a 1vs1, now 10% they can kill me even by using DD armor now thats a truly rogue that can outcome even by the other player using DD. .. nahh , just dont be lazy put some work on it.. use all skills and obtain your nps.

Most Rogues are just lazy and want to make kill and collect NPS by using spike + 2 or 3 hit combos it dont work that way anymore.. . rogues assasins they can also use fp - anti weapons, chitin antiweapons or even talias againts warriors, bp, mages or even rogues assasins, well thats their problem if they dont want to use any.. they have the same equal option to use it, just like warriors , bp or mages using dd. armors.

i will not give my nps easily all rogues must go thru a hard work if wants to get any of my nps from me. unless i get your nps first. :lol: :lol:

Banned

you dont realize that before i went inactive, i have been ask to a lot of 1v1. in ronark dd is ok, but when they say "why are you running away from a 1v1?" is irritating. im not gonna waste my pot and time for a guy who doesnt really know what 1v1 really is.

ppl rule out def armor in 1v1 because in a vs. if both sins are using DD helmet, talia, IB, IN and absoluteness that is like having 2 lvl 1chars r hitting each other. who will win?

still waiting for a good offer.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

pm'd

Banned

for clarification, selling the chars for USD

Buying HB+8 separately for IGI

Babiesforlunch

you dont realize that before i went inactive, i have been ask to a lot of 1v1. in ronark dd is ok, but when they say "why are you running away from a 1v1?" is irritating. im not gonna waste my pot and time for a guy who doesnt really know what 1v1 really is.

ppl rule out def armor in 1v1 because in a vs. if both sins are using DD helmet, talia, IB, IN and absoluteness that is like having 2 lvl 1chars r hitting each other. who will win?

still waiting for a good offer.[/b]
    Come to Ronark, we need more gg English speakers.

Banned

anothery clarity is that, they are separate accounts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12