Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling Lvl 73 Rogue and Priest w/ Items! (USD ONLY)

This is a discussion on Selling Lvl 73 Rogue and Priest w/ Items! (USD ONLY) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; You guys can't quit!!! Never!!!!!! Sad to see ya guys go though. Free bumb for our gg allies...
Page: 3

psychichigh

You guys can't quit!!! Never!!!!!!
    Sad to see ya guys go though.

Free bumb for our gg allies

snipelord

yes and i beat the majority of the infinity sins on my dcz char using +7 chitin +7 md and quest jewlery. and you quoting the turks saying that you are so good, is an indirect way of you implying that you ARE good. also you said you are famous, which is also another implication of being good. please learn to connect the dots before you ask me to further my reading comprehension.

and yes, i do have my own character, a lvl 69 human mage named snipelord (what a coincidence eh?) which i stopped playing to play on KIMPEE for about a year, and then started playing on HeywoodJablomy, and when i 1v1'd you on kimpee (with worse gear most likely) you got smoked, and when i asked for a 1v1 with you on heywood, you gave no response. and just because a character i play is in the same clan as horror means what? heywood had nothing higher then +8, and no uniques higher then +1.

also, i recommend YOU learn to read, that was from a msn conversation with shiggityleveler, copy pasted his exact words. i never said anything about my dcz character k?

about me spending USD on this game, you have spent more then I have becasue you have purchased more premium.

P.S. this is my last response don't want any mods to think i have been flaming or anything

Banned

really? its sad to see infinity members still selling scrolls. teach them to kill a boss will ya?

you think you're the only one who have ask me to a 1v1? do you think i have time to play 6-8hours like idiots like yourself or even 3-5hours.

just because i said im well known doesnt mean i said im good. you can be well known for a lot of things not just being in cz 24/7. when i tell you i have turks pm'ing me saying im good is because i have many ppl that think im good. they see what i do in cz and compliment my moves. what i think i am is smart. you believe what you want me to say because thats how you perceive how i said it. your perception problems tell me you're self center. every1 should think like you eh?

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

Bump for GG sin

Banned

ty

snipelord

i am probably the least self centered person you will ever meet(considering my post wasn't even against you really, just commenting on my friend and if you thought he was noob maybe you should reconsider), but keep it up slugger.

and i have no control over infinity's actions, and cannot prevent them from selling scrolls and cannot help them kill bosses.

Banned

if he like to 1v1 so much, why dont he accept ppls offer against him or does no1 want to? i wonder why.

snipelord

if he like to 1v1 so much, why dont he accept ppls offer against him or does no1 want to? i wonder why.[/b]
    you are the one that called him a noob first.

Banned

oh he isnt? he does act like its his 2nd day of playing this game. "ppl only think kennie is great because they want him to lvl them" isnt that an ignorant statement to you? whoever has play over a week would know i havent attempt to lvl for at least 4 months now buddy.

bump 4 this noob acc except bath, she rocks!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123