Selling lvl 75 human warrior for USD

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 75 human warrior for USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well,it has came to that point i got tired of playing KO and i need rest,so due to that i ...
Page: 1

batasale2

Well,it has came to that point i got tired of playing KO and i need rest,so due to that i wanna sell my char.
    selling only for USD and accept only WU.

and it goes like this:

lvl 75,class warrior,on human side
    goes with next items :
    set shells +7/12str ( some are rebirthed,some are not)
    dual roc+0
    we+0
    pe+0
    skeleton belt+0
    wp+1
    hb+1rb
    250k nps (it would be more,but donated several times to clans)

Add [email protected] on MSN for more info about account if you are interested.

Thanks in advance,cheers!

0 posts, does anyone know this guy or do u have vouchers? might get locked elseway

batasale2

0 posts, does anyone know this guy or do u have vouchers? might get locked elseway[/b]
    0 posts, does anyone know this guy or do u have vouchers? might get locked elseway[/b]
    I dont have any post because i didnt post at all in past.I've joined long time ago and never actually thought on something like selling my own account.
    Also update : account has only 2 characters , there is one space for additional char.
    If you have anything to ask,ask i dont mind,thats why im here.

firenewbie11

Well he is telling the truth about registering a long time ago, but this looks kinda suspicious. Just stating not accusing.