Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling lvl 80 Rogue 450k np 10 %/items !

This is a discussion on Selling lvl 80 Rogue 450k np 10 %/items ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Lol read my post? Its pretty damn obvious you and evuL are trying to scam people considering he admitted to ...
Page: 3

PenguinMaster

Lol read my post?

Its pretty damn obvious you and evuL are trying to scam people considering he admitted to it in those msn logs.

Man you must be the stupidest person alive.

Banned Senior Member

I will get that judge char banned anyway >.< if you sold it i will report it to Athenrye, and the char gets a ban for account selling. When i reported you before he checked your acc but he can only ban you (when he catch you ingame), but he also said that if something suspicious happens with your char he will look further into it with priority!.
    Last edited by tenzin; 05-01-2010 at 07:03 PM.

stupid koxper is stupid

PenguinMaster

Lol yay scammers

unwanted

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    I will get that judge char banned anyway >.< if you sold it i will report it to Athenrye, and the char gets a ban for account selling. When i reported you before he checked your acc but he can only ban you (when he catch you ingame), but he also said that if something suspicious happens with your char he will look further into it with priority!.
    I'm sorry to remind u .. but u told me that from about 1 month and nothing happend u think i care about ur post ? If u join with more users and flooding my thread like i m a scammer u dont win nothing ... i m the one who win .. and btw sorry to tell u .. iv sold the char for 1850 $ ) !

Admin close the thread please !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123